New team

He didn't know why he was asked to Ozpin office but (y/n) knew better then to say no to the headmaster of beacon.

He finished his soda and tossed it in a trash can before entering ozpin office.

Ozpin : im happy that you would come to me.
(Y/n) : its okay but why am i called here ? Did i do anything wrong or something ?
Ozpin : no you see after you have been here for a while you showed that you can control yourself and i think its time for you to get a team and lead it.
(Y/n) :......... what the catch ?
Ozpin : its a.... strange team with members that i don't think would be welcomed in the team by anybody other then you. You showed that you can see past the darkness of people and see the light.......
Darkness : i think he means the other way around. Hahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahahah
Ozpin : if you accept, you become the leader of this team but i warn you it ain't gonna be easy.
(Y/n) : live is not easy, its a beautiful thing if you can see it, with a bit of dark in it but i glady face it so sure i do it.

Ozpin smiled and handed him the folders of his members.

(Y/n) : two ex white-fang members and a guy with a monster side.... well they look like me, crime past and a monster side that comes out when things go wrong.

Ozpin : i get somebody to put some beds in your new room because joey will move in his team dorm and your team move in yours.

(Y/n) : okay when do they come ?

Ozpin : they should land in 5 minutes so why don't you go meet them.

(Y/n) : sure i go right now.

He stood up and walked out.

Ozpin : i have a good feeling about youh (y/n), even if the darkness owns you.

(Y/n) just walked over to the place where the ships land seeing a bullhead coming to the school.
it flew over
and turned around landing infront of (y/n) unacceftected by the gust of wind. His new team walked out,
two guys and one girl eating ice-cream with a happy face.

Arashi : you must be our new leader.
(Y/n) : well i guess i am. Im (y/n) (l/n) former one-man team.
Arashi : im Arashi and the girl is Neo.
Neo : (waves)
(Y/n) : ain't she gonna talk or...
Arashi : no she is a mute, she never talks only writes to you with papers or texts.

She handed her new leader a paper.
Neo : (nice too meet i guess)
(Y/n) : nice to meet you too Neo and who are you ?
Shadow nightmare : im shadow nightmare

They shook hands and (y/n) showed them around the school at classrooms, cafetaria, training room, and showed the the cliff were they were launched off on the first day.

(Neo use now the scroll)

Neo : (so you were launched off the cliff in the forest on the first day ?)
(Y/n) : oh yeah everybody was launched from this pads.
Arashi : cool

They looked down seeing how deep it was.
(Y/n) : next stop our room.

He lead them to there new room but on the way (y/n) was tackled out of nowhere by a yellow blur.

Yang : hey babe !!! 
(Y/n) : can't breath y-Yang.
Yang : oh sorry

She let go off him so he could breath again. The rest of Rwby walked in seeing (y/n) new team and the guy self catching his breath.

Ruby : who is this ?
Arashi : we're his new team.
Shadow nighmare : im shadow nightmare but call me shadow and this are Arashi and Neo.
Neo : (hey)
Blake : nice too meet you.
Weiss : yeah
Ruby : WELCOME TO BEACON ! We're team Rwby
Yang : yeah im Yang (y/n) girlfriend and this is my younger sister Ruby ! The white one is Weiss and the other is Blake.
Neo : (sup)
Arashi : hello
Shadow nightmare : nice to meet you

(Y/n) finally got his breath back and leaned on Yang shoulder a bit dizzy.

(Y/n) : well friendly advice watch out for this girls, i get almost murdered on a daily basis.
Yang : yeah yeah.

She pulled him in a one armed hug and kissed his cheek.

(Y/n) : but its worth it, wanna see the dorm ?

The other three nodded and walked off with there leader.

Blake : they seem.... intreresting.
Weiss : i agree each one had a dark aura around him or her.
Yang : its probaly nothing
Ruby : yeah they are probaly people with a rouge past so let them.

The new team reached there dorm and opended it surprised that it was already done with the new beds and some of there stuff was placed on the beds.

Arashi : the people work here fast
(Y/n) : agree

He jumped on his own bed and let the rest choose there own bed and get used to the room.

Arashi : you know about our past don't you ?
(Y/n) : oh i do but im much worse, a year ago or something i was known as death angel.
Shadow nighmare : your death angel !!!
(Y/n) : i was death angel but im done with that part of my past.
Neo : (whoa we have a awesome leader) 

(Y/n) chuckled and lay back yawning a bit lazy from laying on his comfy bed.

Arashi : what is the plan ?

(Y/n) : well you guys just have to go to class and listen to your leader but we can always go the city if you guys want too but i don't do to just walking around. Im more of a movie guy and eating by restaurants i know.

Shadow nightmare : well sounds simple enough then im going to nap for a while.
(Y/n) : good idea !

(A short chapter to get the new a bit in the story but the next chapter may take a while because im busy with school and other story's)