Rwby : First day in beacon - yang x male reader

(Y/n) woke up with a yawn and sat up he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and looked around. A few people were up but the most were still asleep. He shook his head and grabbed a water bottle from his bag and took a sip.

(Y/n) : thats better.
He let out a yawn and lay back down on his self made bed.
(Y/n) thought : its still early lets get some more sleep.

He lay back down but only could nap for 5 minutes because he heard Yang wake up.
Yang : jeez how late is it ?
(Y/n) : 7.00 you still got a hour.
She jumped a little out of suprise not expecting a answer.
Yang : oh morning what are you doing up ?
(Y/n) : i don't now i was just awake but decide to get some more sleep.
Yang : smart idea wish i could do it but i gotta get ready.

She reached in her bag and pulled a brush out which she started to use to comb her beautiful golden locks.
(Y/n) : say doesn't it takes long to comb al of your hair ?
Yang : it does.
(Y/n) ; then why do you keep why don't cut it ?
Yang : i don't know i guess i just like it the way it is it doens't feel right to cut it.
(Y/n) : if you don't want then don't and hey it isn't a bad thing it looks great on you.
She smiled at the complement.
Yang : thanks.
(Y/n) quickly lay down so that she would't see the small blush he had.

Yang : so already decide it with who you want to team up with ?
(Y/n) : not really i rather work alone but because that isn't a option i quess i just wait and see, you ?
Yang : by my sister of course but i won't mind if also got in the team.
He smiled happy to hear that she wanted him on the team.
(Y/n) : if we could make teams i will be by you two.
Yang : i keep you to that.

They both sat in a comfartable silence both just enjoying each other company. (Y/n) felt comvertable around Yang she was a good person and he must admit not bad company.
(Y/n) what you now about the test ?
Yang : not much just that it is dangerous.
(Y/n) smirked dangerous was his second name.
(Y/n) : good i thought this was gonna be boring.
Yang laughed at the comment.
Yang : don't worry im sure this school is not gonna be boring after al we are learing to fight grimm and save the worlds like badassen.
(Y/n) : i don't now my dad said that the lessons sometimes where dangerous boring.

A yawn was heard next to them and with a sleeping looking came Ruby up rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.
Ruby : what are you guys talking about ?
Yang : the test and had a nice sleep ?
Ruby : yeah how long do we still have ?
(Y/n) : still a good 50 minutes  
Ruby : then im back to dream land.
She fell back in her bed and was soon back to sleeping like a baby.

The two laughed at Ruby action.
Yang : hey do me a favor will ya ? If you find here protect her for me.
(Y/n)  : if you do the same for me if you find my brother.
She remembert the guy behavior and decide not to make promises.
Yang : i try but if he start to flirt with me i feed him to beowolf's myself.

(Y/n) smiled and did't blame her a lot of girls did worse to him like when a girl kicked him in a ursa nest lucky there were no ursa's around to hurt him.
(Y/n) : thats al i can ask for.

60 minutes later location : beacon locker room.

Joey and (y/n) stood next each other in the locker room.
Joey : you ready ?
(Y/n) : im born ready i have darkness powers remember i haven't face anything that could beat me.
Joey : yeah but still you never know.
(Y/n) : don't worry about me. worry about the poor grimms im gonna meet.

Joey nodded his head and grabbed his hammer from the locker.
Ozpin : my excuse but who of you is (y/n) (l/n) ?
The director stood next to them with a leather pakked package under his arm and in the other he held his mug he always carried around.
(Y/n) : thats me.
Ozpin : well then your father already send you a gift so i came to bring it.
He handed the package to him and walked away before (y/n) could say thank you.