Training

" Left Uppercut!"

"Left hook!!"

Aries voice booms as follow his difficult orders. I have been training and learning how to fight for around 4 hours only stopping 20 minuets between each hour.

"Okay done"

He says, and I drop to the floor with agitation.

"Hahahaha, you did well Autumn you impressed me for how long you lasted and how you didn't complain. Well done."

He lays beside me with his sweaty head near mine. Heat is radiating off of me and i know he can feel and smell how sweaty I am.

"Would you like to go out to dinner tomorrow?" He asks.

My breath stops, I never thought of Aries like that. I mean he is built beautifully and is smart and funny. But thoughts of Hades come back to me, all I can think about is him. But maybe all i need is someone else to get rid of Hades.

"Sooooo...." He says, interrupting my inner thoughts.

"Oh hahahah sure," I turn myself to face him "I would love to." I give him a bright smile and he smiles back.

"Oh okay great, so tomorrow at 6?"

"Sounds good" I reply. I get up off the floor and walk to the door. Right as I open it Hades falls through, The anger on is face is obvious.

"How dare you? You belong to me!!" He screams at me.

"Hunny, I do not remember that on contract, and as I recall you cheated soooo." I reply snarky. 

I had lived in hell for literally months working hard at training and growing as a person.

"No! You are mine!" He reaches for me and I try to push him off but all of my energy was put into training before. But as soon as he touches me he gets pulled off like a child by Aries.

"Don't you ever fucken touch her again, got it? You had your turn then fucked up multiple time, you are an excuse for a man nerveless a god.." As he says the words I see it in Hades eyes that they hurt, he is hurt. And so am I, I feel his pain.

"Leave me alone Hades, I do not need you." I am trying to convince myself more then him.

"Aries let's" go and Hades stares me dead in the eye. Then walks out with much anger.

"Thanks" I say not facing Aries but looking into the empty space that was once taken by Hades.

"I would feel more comfortable if I take you to your room." He says in a softer tone, he walks towards me and reaches for the door, this time he opens it and Hades doesn't fall out.

"C'mon" He slightly pushes me. I follow him out the door and walk to my room. We don't say a word while walking through the long hallway. I stop at my room.

"Thank you" I say without looking at him.

"Hey," he says as he raises my chin, I am forced to look into his eyes, "Everything will be okay." He winks at me then leans down and kisses me softly.

"Cough Cough" Apollo says.

We both jump back from each other.

"Sorry" I laugh and look down again.

"What do you want Apollo?" Ares says.

"Just making sure that Autumn's okay, I heard Hades yelling"

"She fine."

"I-I am, Thank you Apollo, Areas was there to protect me the whole time" smiling at Aries while saying this.

"okay then, well you should head to bed Autumn you need the rest." Apollo says to aries more than me.

I nod and head into my room. I hear the two men talking outside my room. The tiredness and the soreness hits me like a truck. I take a shower then jump into bed. As soon as I close my eyes I am fast asleep.

"Oh Autumn..."

I hear a haunting voice.

"You think you can run, But honey I will kill everyone you love before I will kill you, I will make you suffer so much that you would wish u were dead. But I won't let you die, no I will let you suffer maybe a couple more thousand years of knowing you let your loved ones die."

"Autumn, my dear daughter, you have ruined me so I will ruin you."

"Mom?"
I say but then I see Aries on the floor bleeding, he reaches for me. Then I see Hades hes strung up with his arms above his head and he is bleeding pure gold. I see my father crying, as he is whiped merciless. Then I see me I have a blade as I push it through myself. I see Apollo yelling no.

"Autumn!!" I awake from the terrifying nightmare

"Huh? What.. What happened?" I look around the room. All I see are thorns coming out of the stems of vines.

"Hey you okay?" I look towards the voice. Its Hades,

"I heard you scream my name."

"Yea. Yes I am fine, just a bad dream."

"Why did you scream out my name?"

"I don't know" I reply bluntly.

"Oh okay, d-do you want to talk about it?"

"No." I say without any emotion.

"Oh well... I should go.." He says, he gets up and walks to the door stopping right before he gets to the door.

"In truly sorry." He says.

"For what?" I say

I watch his body start to change form, and it becomes my mom.

"NO! NO please no get away from me. HADES PLEASE HELP, ARIES? ANYONE PLEASE!!!"

I start sobbing as she comes near me. But as she touches me she disappears. And I am shaken awake from another nightmare. This time Hades, Apollo, Aries, and Zeus are all standing above and holding me down.

"Calm Down!!" I hear Zeus say.

My breathing short and fast.

"Who was that" Hades says as he looks at the hallway. I see a shadow. 

"My mother, shes back."