Undiscovered Lies

"What the hell do you mean your mothers back?" Hades shouts at me.  I roll my eyes, then glare at him.

                 "Just what I said." I snort back.  Hera is now in my room also, she looks down is a secretive way.

"It's time to tell her." Apollo says not to me but more to Hera.

"No, absolutly not. She isn't ready."

"Tell her what?" I interupt. Getting annoyed that i don have a choice if information regaudring me, isnt my choice to know.

"Your mother was a demi-god of sorts." Apollo

All the other Gods shoot him a glare.  I felt my eyes widen and my mouth open.

"w-what?" I whisper, barley audible.

It made sense, I had powers that couldnt had been
"What kind of demi-god?" I question

The 4 men look at each other not knowing how to respond. Concealing their answers for fear they might be right.
"A Demon kind" Hades said.

My face fills with confusion. I still don't understand and my body is still shaking from my nightmare.
"What does she want with me?" I ask

"Your life, if you kill yourself, she gets your powers and life, she will be able to control every living thing on your earth. Autumn, you have not yet reached full potential. Your mother had made a deal with Crocus that she would work for him if she were to have powers. Crocus, being Crocus, gave her the powers through a child, and made a contract that only if you were to kill yourself, then she would have control of your powers"
Apollo looks down as he says this to me.
My breath was stalled. I couldn't move.

"What about my father?" I mumble

"Your father was just an image put into your mind, he never existed, we had to take him out of your life by 9 because then you would start to realize that he was never truly there." Hades said.

He attempts to consolidate me, but I am in to much shock to even feel him.
"What about my full potential?"
"It-" Apollo is cut off by Hades
"You have to figure that out."
My sweat has dried on my forehead. I stare blankly at the blood colored wall paper. I don't know what to do.
"Can everyone leave please?"
"Everyone go" Hades says
The 3 men walk out. Slowly, as if they wished I would ask one of them to stay. Hades and I are alone in this room.
"I am sorry."
Hades says

"Are you still with her?"

"Yes"

"Then you are not sorry, you are foolish, I am leaving tomorrow going to go stay with Aries, he has a house in the human realm. Being here has stopped me from reaching my full potential. I want you out of my life for a long time till I am ready."

He stood there in silence, his face had contorted in a anger and self controlled manner.
"Ok" he whispered.
He left my room immediately after. And I began to pack.

During my time there I had 4 outfits. Workout, one black dress, jeans and a T-shirt. And a Greek ceremony outfit which consisted of white fabric with gold lace.  Packing all these things into my small leather suitcase I also packed my shoes and other remedies. Time was not consisted in the underworld, so a little while after I had carried my suit case, wearing my jeans and white shirt I walked out of my room and headed to the portals. One which lead to the actual hell and the other which lead to the mortal realm.  Aries stood there, he had been waiting for me since Hades had left my room an told them my plan. He wore a tight fitted blue shirts and blue jeans. He flashed me a small smile then grabbed my suitcase. 

"Okay so here is the plan. I have a small house in Los Angeles, your new name is Arial Le-Master. You are 24 years old, you have a masters in quantum mechanics and speak 15 languages. You works as a lab assistant at a small firm. " 

"What?!" I stared at him, my mouth gaping.  "I don't know how to do any of that though." 

"Take this." He handed me a small blue pill. 

"What is it" 

"I'm sorry but for  you to be safe you need to forget this place and only remember what was planned. 

"No I am not going to take it." I say to him

He looks down, almost ashamed. 

"Okay then" He responds. "Can I have one last hug before you leave?" 

My head tilts slightly sideways, curious at this new found affection. 

"Um, okay, I guess" I lean into his muscular body and hug him. Then I feel a small prick on my neck. 

"What was that. No.... NO! Aries why would you do that to me. No!" Realization hits me hard. He had just inserted the serum thorough a syringe in my neck.

I hold on to him as my balance fails me and my world crumbles down. Finally everything is gone and I am out.