Ch.2- Sunlight

Okay this chapter will Contain me drawing in the park. And a fortune teller.
------------------------------

"Is time to forgot about the past and keeping  going on with your life.- C.J"

Carmen p.o.v

Man is good to be out of the house just walking around letting the sun hitting my slightly tan skin, and while I was sitting in the bench drawing a tree with two lovely birds on top of it I look at my crescent necklace reacting to  a women in her knees and I put my art book down and went to her.

"Man is nice to enjoy the fresh air and sunlight for once, what to do. Ah I should draw." I sat in a bench and drew a tree with birds on it then my crescent necklace started to glow at a women. "Hmm what is it now, a women?. Maybe she need help." I walk towers the women who was waring a hood over her head and I look at her crystal ball  until she broke the silence. "I see my crystal ball interest you young girl." "Yes it did took interest um are you like some fortune teller?. I look at her then she just smiled. "Will yes I am, I could read your fortune." "For how much." "Free, it will not cost you will you like me too." I nod at her. "Yes please do, please." "Hymn,hymn, quite interesting fortune you have young girl." I raised an eyebrow then she told me. "You'll have a destiny to for full,  but other than that I have completed my mission." "My  destiny? hey wait what did you mean." I ran after her and then she just disappeared and I saw a card and pick it up. "Huh this card could mean something, oh will looks lime is gonna rain. Time for me to head back home."

----------------------

??? P.o.v

While I was up in the tree, I look at the young girl, and I just said to myself "soon you'll find out what is your destiny but in the time being fine the answers to that question."

"She might be young, but I know that she's the one who could save mankind from the Dark lord and I won't let anything bad happen to her is my duty to protect her from the dark lord and I will fine the courage.  I climb down the tree and disappear into the shadows and walk towers to my house.