Ch.15-The Master Sword/Shield

Carmen p.o.v

I was walking to school hearing music in my phone singing until the glad of the sun was hitting an object and it caught my attention. While I went to the objects my eyes widen.

"Time for school again." "You better go to school this time Imoto." "I know sis, don't worry, I gotta go bye family."

I put on my headphones and started to walk and before I put my phone away I check on the time and I still had plenty of time.

"Okay is 7:35 and school doesn't start at 8:30 in the morning. I have plenty of time. Hmm what is that.."

I went to the objects and saw that it was link master sword and shield when I pick them up a note drop in the floor.

"There heavy but oh will, hmm a note"

"Carmen, I made that elf boy of yours into my puppet he's pathetic to be call a "hero" will as a gift from me to you I left you his master sword and shield and I'll be waiting for you, love ya Carmen.- Yami."

"Ugh I hate him, and that little bitch, how could he hurt someone I care for the most and put them into his game, but not to worry I'll get link back."

*time skip by Me being lazy cause I can*

"Now then, Carmen will you answer this question for the whole class. "Which of the following is a non mental that reminds liquid at room temperature?." "..." "CARMEN!!"
"huh, oh sorry I didn't hear the question." "After class, I'm gonna have a talk with your sister and you."

I sigh then I stayed after class, and Syra wasn't happy. But I showed her the note.