Ch.8- Cousins

Link: CH.8 everyone and Yugi are you ready to have a part in the story.

Yugi: yes Link, I'm ready to have a part in the story.

Yami- same here elf.. I mean Link.

Link:* looks at him* vote and comment everyone.
-----------

Yugi p.o.v

I went to the park and read a bold and while I was reading the book I saw my cousin Yami drawing and he started to talk to me.

"Man what a great day, I might just read and finish this book at the park." I sat at a bench at the park and started to read my book until my jerk cousin came. Hey cousin is been a while that I have seen you, how you been." "Dispute the fact that I hate you for hurting my sister Carmen." I look at him and told me. "What I did was fuck up and I want her to forgive me, give me advice." "No can't do Yami you hurt a sweet girl, Carmen loved you a lot and you just threw hat away." "Yugi come on we're family she tried to change me, help a cusion out." I slap him
"My answer is still no Yami and accept the fact that you lost her move on."

-----------------

Yami p.o.v.

I loom at my cusion walking away and then I look at my drawing book and I drew a scene   of a tree with Carmen and I sitting in a bench kissing.

"I need to finish this drawing of Carmen and I sitting in a bench kissing. Oh I wish this was real though." I look at my drawing and then bench and just image that it will realm happen but I shook my head. "I miss her so much but I'll get you to love me again. I haven't lost you yet my darling sweet Carmen and soon I'll have you along the power you hold in your crescent moon necklace. I sigh and then I got up to walk to her school and see her while she's eating her lunch with her brother Bakura. "Soon I'll get you Carmen soon."

--------------

Link: what did I just wrote, Yami is one crazy ass bitch, oh will I had fun writing his character.

Yugi: I think it was really good Link, how you did Yami character was awesome.

Yami- yeah whatever you say fairy boy.

Link: at least I don't have star fish hair.

Yugi: *recording* this is gold name calling. Oh and vote and comment.