Ch.12- Explaing

Okay guys ch.12 of this story just want to say that this story will  have  23 chapters and that's it ONLY 23 CHAPTERS also I'm in love with a japanese Drama called Hana Yori Dango (boys over flowers) so don't judge me.

Link: please don't judge Carmen and also I got hook into it as will, vote and comment everyone.
-------------------------------

Yugi p.o.v

I look at Syra walking  back and forth and I never seen her like this is been two days without any news of Carmen and I grab my coat and went to look for her.

"Imoto where are you at , come on Imoto pick up." "Syra I'm gonna fine my sister okay,I'll won't stop until I fine her and make sure she safe." "You better keep your word Yugi, take care please father  give Yugi a sign." I was walking then I saw her limping and then a guy was holding her and I went to punch the guy. "Carmen... what the hell you do to her you jerk." "Brother chill, he help me out he's not bad of a person and   I could explain." "Yeah you sure do Carmen come on sister.. You too.. I took both home and Syra hugged her then Syra  saw the guy. "Imoto look at you what happen...  Oh thank you again." I look at Carmen waiting for an explanation then she said it
"I could explain why im like this I followed  Yami, and then we fought but he ran like a coward he is. and I know I shouldn't skip school for him,  but this is link remember he help us with those monsters sis."  I look at Syra and then she told me that she will tell me later "What monsters" "I tell you later, but thank you for taking care of my sister she very Special to me." "I know she is, I saw her lipping   and she almost pass out so  I decided to help her. Will I guess my job is done and I see you Carmen." "Yes, Arigatōgo (A/N: Arigatōgo means Thank you On to the story.)   I saw Carmen waving good bye to him and then she was about to fall but Syra catch her and I look at her bruises. "Man they  actually did fought I wonder who won." "She needs her rest Yugi let her be. I bet she used her powers." I look at her and nod then I said to myself. "Rest Imoto, and I'm sorry for what you went through in past..."
---------------

This was a short chapter I know but hope you like it everyone and see ya on the next chapter my Crescent moon fans bye-bye.