Ch.5

Umm , I just wanted to put that  picture that's all.

Link: umm , vote and comment.

:;:;:;:

Syra p.o.v

Bakura, Yugi and I went back home after we hanged out a bit, and when we open the door we saw our Imoto playing her video game and then I sat next to her and talk but she got up but I sat her back down   until she told me that Yami came back and visit her. and when she told me I made my hand into fits but I clam down when Yugi put his hand on my shoulder.

" Hey Imoto were back, and we brought you some food." "Thanks sis leave it in the table. I eat it when I'm done with this level." I sat the food down then I went into the living room and saw that she was playing Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (A/n: Link is my sweetheart; back to the story.) then she pause the game to eat her food butI grab her wrist and sat her down again. "Man I'm hungry sis, thanks for the food." "Oh no you sit and talk now, whats wrong why aren't you looking at me when I talk to you?" "answer me this question sis, what would of you done if someone from the past comes back and visit you. please answer it." "I would tell that person to fuck off and leave me the fuck alone why you ask." I saw her sighing then she told me his name. "Cause Yami came back and visit me." "Did that baster hurt my Imoto cause if he did." Yugi put his hand on my shoulder and told me to clam down. "Clam down my love." "Sorry, but seriously Imoto he didn't hurt you." "No he didn't hurt me physically, but I'm still hurt mentally everything rushed back when I saw him." "Is okay Imoto you'll get through it your not alone, We're here to help you." I hugged her tightly and then I join her that she could eat her food and I made myself a cup of tea. while the boys were playing duel monsters. "You know sis, your the best older sister that I could ever have. I'm glad that your my older sister." "Your welcome Imoto, I'll protect you my little Imoto." I look at her then I thought about Yami and when we see each other I will have a long talk with him, because my imoto never deserve to be hurt and what Yami did to her let just say that I don't even want to talk about or go into details. "Hey um Imoto we're  gonna go upstairs and rest, will you be okay." "Yeah I be fine go up and rest. you had a long day." The three of us said our good nights and went to our rooms and our little Imoto was in the living room. "Man how come I can't beat this level is so hard. no is not I just can't think because of what happen earlier with him. man I'm going to bed maybe I dream about Link. I only wish he was real though." 

"I am real, but soon when the right day comes I tell you. but for now sleep your highness." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link: I'm I mystery man or your stalker Carmen. 

Me: Your my Mystery man, but I wanted to add that line it fit perfectly, remember to vote and comment okay guy's and on the next chapter it will be Yami and Syra.