Ch.9

Sorry about the delay but here's ch.9 of this story and happy holidays and also your beloved author is engage to link. Yes I'm engage to link looking at my diamond  engagement ring.

Link: vote and comment guys and sorry for the late Christmas present everyone.
--------------------

Carmen p.o.v

I was sitting under a cherry blossom tree eating my rice ball and I just thought about what the guy in the black hood said, until on special person.

"What did that guy mean "I'm a favorite character from your favorite game." I do t get that at all, what did he meant about that I can't put my finger on it." I closed my eyes a bit and lay my head back until I felt someone grabbing my hand and locking their fingers with mine then I shot my eyes open when that person said something and it was HIM! "Maybe if I close my eyes it would make me stop thinking about it for a bit." "This is just amazing, relaxing you look cute in your sailor uniform Carmen." "You, what are you doing here." "What can't you just be happy to see me." I scoff at him and then I pick up my bag and started to walk away. "I have no reason to give that satisfaction you want Yami, I'm out." "Wait Carmen can we talk." "No you Baka."(a/N: Baka means stupid okay and I'm gonna add some Japanese words into this story okay guys so you'll be warn.)   I started to walk away and then he yelled I love you out loud and I gave him the middle finger. "Love this you idiot, what does he think he is grabbing my hand like that were not even marry anymore that jerk. Okay Carmen just breath and be  clam you promise to your Onee-chan that you won't get mad." I sat at an end of the cliff and started off at the horizon and I lay my bead down in the grass while hearing music. "Baka..baka..baka..."

--------------------

??? P.o.v

I look at her sleeping then I just saw the sun setting and waiting for her to wake up but it looks like she's a heavy sleeper until I heard her phone going off and she woke up.

"She look so peaceful sleeping, wonder if she will ever wake up. Hmmm what's that." Her phone went off then she grab her bag and left running until I stop her. " what time is it Oh crap I'm gonna be late. Onee-chan is gonna be piss off at me." "What's the rush." "Eh who are you to tell me what's the rush.. Your that guy who help us against those monsters." "Yeah is me, nice to meet you. You know I could walk you home if you like me too, is getting pretty dark for a lovely girl to walk alone." She look at me with a weird face and the we started to walk. When we got to her house we saw the front door down and she drop her bag and ran inside and I ran after her. "Yeah I actually I love playing video games on my free time and my favorite game is the legend of zel... Oh...no..." "Hey wait up, why are you running...." I look at her on the floor next to her sister. "Syra sis what happen." "Imoto, Yami came and did this." "Sis gomen'nasi. But Yami won't get away with this. (A/n: Gomen'nasi means sorry in Japanese on to the story.) I went to Ber side and then I put my hand on top of hers. "Hey is okay, I help you to get him." "No this is my bate and my bate alone." "I won't let you  go by yourself, but first let's clean this up and put your relatives in the hospital that they could recover."  "No I got a better idea can you wait outside please I call you when is all done." "Your gonna use your power on us Imoto.. Don't used to much your gonna faint." "Is fine." I waited for her outside then she called me in and I saw everyone on their feet. "Your, your all better, how?" "Don't ask Just think about it." I saw her smiling and then she wink at me. I sigh then I grab a broom and help them. "Your one special girl what ever your name is. So special...

-------------

YAY CH.9 IS DONE SORRY IF IT'S LONG BUT HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE AND SORRY FOR THE LATE CHRISTMAS PRESENT I BEEN BUSY REALLY BUSY... *SCRATCHING THE BACK OF MY NECK.* HEHEHE...

LINK: YOUR FINE LOVE *HUGS ME FROM THE BACK.* My soon to be my wife.

Me: yeah your soon to be wife, love ya. Hey put me down you baka...

Link: nope, see ya in the next chapter of The crescent moon necklace everyone and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!