Ch.3- Coming back

Yami: Looks who's back guys is no other than Yami.

Me: I'm only bring you back for this story, but after this story is over your dead once again. Are we  any clear Yami

Yami- crystal clear, Carmen*looking at me*

Me: *me smack him.* Come closer to me and watchvote and comment you guys.
-----------------------------------
-----;------;;;--+-!!!!!!--;

Yami p.o.v

Man is good to be back at Domino City is been a while that I haven't been here and also I can't wait to see Carmen again I miss seeing that smile of hers maybe we could hang out and talk to each other. And I gotta be careful with Syra cause I know she's over protective of her Imoto.

"I miss this place so much I miss my cusion, Syra, Bakura and mostly important I miss my ex wife Carmen. Maybe I drop by and visit everyone at her house. Yeah a surprise visit." I grab my bags and then check in a hotel then I walk to her house and when I waited for someone to open the door I saw Carmen and her  smile turn into shock mood.
"Hey Carmen miss me." "What are you doing here Yami." "I'll invite myself in." I step into the door way and  she  close he door and I look around the house. "You kept our place clean, so how you been." "Don't you dare change the subject, answer my question first."  I look at her then I sat in the sofa and pat a seat next to me. "Come sit Carmen." "I prefer standing thank you very much." "Suit yourself oh I came back because I miss ya actually everyone." "Typically, u better leave cause Syra will be h-. I cut her off and I shouldn't have done that. " I don't care about that  that bitch this is my house as will Carmen, her and I  have unfinished business to take care of. But where's your marriage ring." "I sold that shit long time ago." I sigh and then I saw her spell deck. "Let's play a round of deal monsters." " how about we play a round of you get the fuck out of my house." "Your right my love, but it was nice seeing you again and smile for me." She turn away and I saw her blushing and smile a bit. " I still have that charm and also Good girl, hope we see each other again." "I hope we don't you bitch."
I heard the door slam and then I walk around Domino city and saw Syra, Bakura and Yugi but I introduced myself to them later. "I'll get you Carmen, you'll see.  better watch your back.
;;;;;;;!;;;

Yay I got CH.3 finish and I'm working on CH.4 so I can't wait to published it. :)