Ch.10

Vote and comment everyone.

------------------------

Syra p.o.v

The next morning v I got up and went down to the kitchen and I'll always see my Imoto in the kitchen table drinking a cup of tea then I read a note in the table.

"Morning already, will might as will for me to get up, Imoto what time you go in for school Imoto.. Huh that's weird she always here drinking a cup of green tea. Huh a note?"
*note: Onee-chan I went to school early, I didn't want to wake you up and also I'll be getting out late so don't wait for me- Carmen.* " look at her going to school early that's my Imoto."  I made myself a cup of green tea then I saw Yugi coming into the kitchen. "Hey Syra where's Carmen, you know she's gonna be late for school." "She went to school early look at the note." "Huh she's finally waking up early to go to school." Yugi and I looked  at the note and something in my mind is saying that Carmen might be in trouble but my gut says that she's fine. "I'm proud of Carmen going to school early right babe." "Yeah same here, she grown a little bit but she have a lot of grown up to do. But you know this give us the advantage to do whatever we want Yugi." I kiss his neck and I saw he's face turning red then he pick me up." "Your wish is my command my dark angel." "Oh I like it when you call me that king of games, make me your queen." I smirk and then we went to our room and lock the door and do our stuff that you guys know what I mean. (A/n: SyraTsukiano just throwing that little part of sex for ya and Yugi. *giggles.* )

--------------

Carmen p.o.v

I follow Yami then he disappear into a house and when I loom at the house I took a deep breath and when I open it I heard him screaming.

"There's that baster, I can't believe I'm doing this but this is my battle alone. And I'll win this battle I have too." I stop at a house and when I look at it it brought back the memory of Syra and my  father being killed by Leon (Yami Father) and me killing Leon (Yami father.) .  "I miss you so much old man, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I MISS YOU AND CARMEN WILL PAY FOR YOUR DEATH!!!!" "Yelling like if you were some kind of maniac." I look at him in his knees and then I went to him and met his eye level. "I'm not crying Carmen, I don't cry." "You don't see it but what I do see in  your eyes that I  see pain. Your in pain." "Who told to follow me cause if Syra told you I'll swear that I kill that bitch." "YOU WON'T BE DOING ANY DAMAGE TO NON OF THEM CAUSE I WONT LET YOU AND THIS PUNCH IS FOR YESTERDAY!" I punched him then I was about to punch again but he punch me back making me wiping the blood from my busted lip. "Hurt doesn't it Carmen, if you want to solve this with fighting then let's go my dear ex wife." "My pleasure my dear ex husband. and sorry about your father."   We were throwing each other punches then I saw him using his powers and I used all of mine. "Oh boy looks like you need your sister help, its clear that you can't control your powers yet." "No I don't need help because  I could do this on my own and I'm not gonna be that helpless GIRL you used to know. And I could control my powers." I got the upper hand  and when I was about to fire my arrow he disappear like a cowered he is. "I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS, NEXT TIME YOU WON'T BE LUCKY CARMEN." "Baster, your  nothing but a coward, I gotta save my energy. Man Syra will be so piss off with me when the school call that I skip my classes but oh will." I limp all the way and then I felt out of my breath and then I was about to faint until the guy in the black hood catch me. "I feel weak..so weak.." "Wow are you okay darling?" "Its you..." I look at him then black out.

---------------------

I have fun  writing this chapter remember to vote and comment and update ch.11 tonight.

Link: see ya guys in the next chapter.