Nourishment flowing from your manipura✔️

Walking home certainly allowed me to breath in some fresh air but I was still struggling to think of our next course of action; Olivia Godfrey knew it was us in the cemetery that night and it wouldn't be long until the police came to the same conclusion. One thing was certain, I wanted to have a hot shower and go to sleep for as long as I possibly could but that was without taking into account that my aunt might have something to say about me going out for so long at any time of the day. She was at the kitchen table, drinking her usual tea but the fact that my little sister was with her was really what made me worry.

"Is everything alright?" I asked, taking off my earphones. All my aunt asked me was to sit down and I truly started to be scared of what she was about to say. "Did someone die ?"

"Donna is being over dramatic, that's all." Tessa said, looking at her nails, completely over the situation.

"Someone is going to stay here for a bit ..." Donna started. I barely had time to open my mouth to say something that she was carrying on, "But I'm warning you Rose. He will have to keep a low profile and I can't have you take him with you on adven-"

"So it's a 'he' then"

"yes, but Rose, please-"

"Do I know him ?" I knew Donna wanted to hammer the safety and warnings advice home but at this point, I was just curious. The back and forth questions could've lasted for a while if it wasn't for Tessa who just blurted out the reason for this sit-down.

"For God's sake, it's Finn. Finn is coming."

The idea of being arrested and going to jail was now very far away, at the back of my mind and all I could think about was Finn, my childhood best friend with whom I raised hell more times than I could count.

"Rose, are you listening to me? That's why I wanted to warn you first. No adventures, no nothing. Alright ? Low profile." She raised her eyebrows and waited for me to say the words she wanted to hear.

"I promise to help him keep a low profile, no adventures." She started to smile and brought the cup to her lips content with my answer. She had not heard me add 'sort of' at the end of my sentence and I certainly wasn't going to repeat it any louder for her.  --Peter informed us that the next step of his secret plan was ready to infold and was kind enough to include us in as if we hadn't already dug up a grave together. He obviously wouldn't us tell everything but this time we had a name; Destiny. His cousin. So there I was, in the backseat of the familiar red car on our way to Destiny's. Roman hadn't said much, his hands tight on the steering wheel, looking straight ahead not even cracking a joke to try to fill up the silence. I sat up straight in my seat and carefully leaned forward to ask how he was, unaware it was the trigger he had been waiting for.

"Oh i'm just peachy," he then turned his head to Peter in the passenger's seat, ignoring the road just a second too long for my liking, "What about you uh ? Did you and my cousin had a pleasant lunch ?" Roman had been clenching his jaw, itching to know what had happened, the question bubbling up inside of him. It wasn't a secret that he was overly protective over the only two members of his family he actually liked. Too bad that Letha was one of the two.

"Nutrition' Peter smirked, 'They don't call it lunch anymore.' Peter joked. I couldn't tell if he genuinely hadn't notice Roman's jealousy of if he simply didn't care but his answer left an even more oppressing silence than before. Catching up on his mistake he tried to argue his case,

"Guys ..." He bowed his head, letting his chin touch his chest before carrying on, 'Roman, she pities me."

"Yeah, she's all heart," Roman said with such hatred I half expected him to crash the car to prove a point. They kept on bickering for the rest of the ride and I thought better than to add anything, not wanting to accidentally side with one of them. When Roman parked the car, he took a few extra seconds to think and probably try to remember why he was there in the first place while Peter couldn't get out of the car quick enough. He jumped out and waited for us in front of the building's door, ready to go in and have someone on his side. Her cousin jumped in his arms as soon as she saw him, her long brown hair following her head's movement, making it hard for us to see her face. She quickly kissed Peter on the cheek and disappear behind a pearl curtain into another room. The three of us were still standing by, not sure what we were supposed to do or say when Destiny appeared again, this time with a man by her side,

"Now, I want you to find time every day to be mindful of the love and nourishment flowing from your manipura, ok?" She walked him to the door, walking past us as I mouthed the word 'Manipura?' to Roman.

He shrugged and looked around the place as Peter waited for his cousin. "Another happy customer ?"

"Crushed a couple of blue pills in his tea. The sugar thing was just common sense." She simply replied. She moved over to the kitchen, getting herself something to drink as we followed her like lost puppies.

"Like when a doctor tells you to stop smoking," Roman added, a sentence he probably heard numerous times from his own doctor.

"One size fits all ..." She said, barely lifting her head to look at him. She looked at her cousin again and smiled, mirroring her cousin's expression.

"Guys, this is my cousin, Destiny Rumancek" Peter finally said, looking back at us as if he hadn't told us that before. Roman moved first and extended his hand for her to shake but she grabbed it and turned it around to look into his palm.

"See anything interesting ?" Roman was genuinely wondering but she didn't entertain his curiosity and dropped it as quickly as she took it, giving a knowing look to Peter. Not wanting to have the same thing happen to me, I simply smiled and waved from where I was standing.

"You guys have something for me ?" She said clapping her hands, seconds away from jumping up and down like an excited child. Peter gave her a little box he got out of the bag he was carrying and put the jar on the table. When her eyes fell on it, she took it in her hands and lifted it up to the light. 'Just tell me why this is better than running ?" Peter didn't respond and she went on and opened it, giving it a good sniff. I fought the urge to gag just thinking about what that jar might smell like and watched her leave the room again.

Ouroboros (being rewritten)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara