I'll just point 'em towards your lips ✔️

Despite Peter's complete trust in Destiny's abilities and mostly against his will, he decided to join us in another stupid and illegal plan of ours. Waiting in front of the Willoughby's proved itself to be less stressful than I had imagined; somehow, being on the verge of committing, yet another, crime wasn't as nerve-racking as it ought to be and I wasn't sure whether or not I should compliment myself on my boldness or if I was just getting more and more comfortable with the idea of breaking the law. Roman on the other hand was growing impatient, mindlessly tapping on his steering wheel, looking around.

"What if Destiny was wrong ?" he asked Peter who had his eyes closed, leaning backwards on the headrest. "What if the invitation was in Willoughby's car, or her purse ?"

'What if the moon hits your eye ?" the werewolf casually replied, the stark opposite of Roman who was now biting his nails. If he wasn't this fidgety I probably would've added a clever little reference to the song but I suspected he wasn't in the mood for it. Peter's cousin had said Lisa had received an invitation to a party and finding it would help us understand what had happened to her. That was obviously putting aside Roman's jumpy behaviour. Peter wasn't helping to appease him either, poking the bear.

"What if it was an e-vite? And we're about to go in there and find fuck all."

"Then the Order of the Dragon will have to find a new adventure." Peter was eventually going to cross the line, toying with it for so long. Roman had confided in us, trust us enough to open up, only to be mocked in the name of boredom. I didn't like it and neither did Roman.

"Suck a bag of dicks," he replied, chowing on the skin of his thumb, keeping up his unfazed facade by looking away.

"And choke on it,' I couldn't help but add. After the night incident with my sister, I felt uneasy whenever a dragon was mentioned but at least my comment seemed to relax Roman who changed the subject.

"What's with this guy?' he asked to no one in particular, eyeing the man shuffling along with his medical walker. Peter who was resting his eyes only opened one before closing it, not the least bit interested.

"I don't know. He's just old." Thinking Peter had the right idea, I laid back on the backseats, convinced we were not going to see any action any time soon. I could still hear them bickering, their voices forming a continuous hum I started to block out when the sound of the car door slamming startled me. I sat back up in time to see Roman cross the road and go straight to the house we were surveilling.

"We were supposed to wait !" Peter cried out while trying to get out of the car while I simply jumped out of it, slightly jogging to reach Roman, trying not to look suspicious. He was already knocking on the door when we arrived, looking at our panicked faces. "Asshole! What the fuck?" Peter whispered but before anyone could say anything, a man in his 50s opened the door and looked us up and down, wondering what we wanted.

"Can I help you?" He asked the three teenagers in front of him. This wasn't part of the plan and we couldn't really say we needed to have a look in his dead daughter's room.

"Mr Willoughby, we're here about Lisa." Roman started, in a charming tone and flashing a polite smile. Oh ... maybe we could then. The man was about to close the door in our faces, claiming he didn't have time for this and who could blame him really. He looked at all of us one more time and stopped on Roman just a second too long, probably wondering why his face was familiar and that's when I understood what was the plan. "Mr Willoughby, you're exhausted. You should really take a nap." And just like that, this grown man started to stumble and fell to the floor, fully sleeping on the staircase. I still did not understand how Roman was doing this or how often he was using it, leaving me dumbstruck in the doorway at the sudden course of events. Roman who had already walked in turned around, halfway up the stairs, asking us what we were waiting for.