"Hello"

Three Months Before

~~~

Victoria grabbed her coffee from the barista handing it to her, and sat in one of the chairs they had around the corner. Victoria was an intelligent girl with an I.Q of a braniac. She goes to Ohio State University, and is working to get her degree in journalism. Victoria loves to write. Anytime she was alone, she would always have her pen and journal by her side and she would just write. Whatever came to her mind, she would write. It was a hobby of hers, and she wanted to pursue it further. Victoria's parents weren't very accepting of her career-wise. They thought she wouldn't get a job if she pursued journalism, but that didn't stop her. She didn't care what people thought of her.

Victoria never has had a boyfriend. No one ever wanted to date the, "Nerd". She never had the chance to be like the popular girls who would have a new boyfriend every day. She wasn't that lucky. She was lucky in getting a full scholarship, and not like those girls who had to go to community college. Victoria would laugh every time she would remember them. How they threw their whole life to the trash. But not Victoria. Not her.

Victoria's eyes wandered off to a boy. Not just any boy though. This boy looked like he was already looking at her to begin with. He looked older than her. She was 21, and he looked 27-ish. Victoria tried to look away, but something of his eyes seemed to draw her in deeper into him. That's when he started to walk to her. She started to panic. She had never had a boy come up and talk to her. Not now, she thought.

"Hello."

"Hi." Victoria whispered. She went into full blown panic attack, and she wasn't ready.

"You look very prepossessing." The boy said as he looked at her from head to toe.

"Um, Thanks?" Victoria said as she was going through her brain to figure out what that word meant. She was smart, but not that smart.

"It means that you're very beautiful." The curious boy said as he sat next to her.

"What is your name, beautiful?" The boy said as he passed a hand through his bright red hair. The boy was wearing a suit was the first thing she noticed. He seemed very mature. He seemed Sexy. Someone who could just throw her on the floor and make her his-

"My name is Victoria. And you are?"

"My name is Joshua. But you can call me Josh." Josh said as he caressed his right leg. He as nervous as she was. It was his first time doing this. His first time actually being, "The One" to do this. He was always being used. Now, he can be the "user".

Victoria's phone then started ringing. "Thank God" Victoria thought. It was her friend, Jaclyn texting her that she had to get back because they were gonna have a huge party in the dorms, and she needed friend support. 

"Hey Josh, I Um, have to go do some things." Victoria said politely as she got up from her seat, then her phone fell to the floor. They both went down for it. Victoria's hand touched Josh's hand and they stared into each other eyes. His caramel eyes that seem to never end seemed so hot to Victoria. She quickly grabbed her phone and thanked him.

"I hope we see each other again. Here's my phone number." Josh said as he gave her his card. it was a business card with his company, "Dun And Co." and with his personal phone number.

"Thanks. See you then." Victoria said as she left through the door.

"Oh, we'll see each other very soon." Josh said.

A/N: Well.....I will be sinning with this one guys!so like i just wanna thank you all for reading this and my other many stories!!! it really means a lot even though i don't express it that much!! but it really does!!