"Are You Sure?"

Victoria stepped out of the helicopter and was presented by the large black door again. It was halfway closed, as if Josh was waiting for someone to come back inside. She slowly opened the door to see Josh cleaning up a little in the room. He thought of Victoria a lot. He wanted her to come back and to feel every inch of her skin as he whispered little sweet things into her ear.

"Josh?" Victoria said as she stepped even further into the room to see a very astonished Josh with his eyes wide open.

"What are you doing here? I thought i sent you back home with the helicopter!" Josh started to raise his voice a little. Making Victoria very horny.

"You did. I just decided to come back to tell you that I-I'll do it. I will be your submissive." Victoria said as she lowered her head, looking at the ground to see the nipple clamps from before there on the ground.

"Are you sure?" Josh said as he grabbed her hand and pulled it up to give it a small and warm kiss at the knuckles.

"Yes I'm sure. I read this seven times, and i'm pretty sure I want to do this Josh. There is just one thing."

"What is that?" Josh said as he took away the contract from her hands and threw it to the other side of the room. Careless-free. He felt like the happiest man alive. He wanted to fuck her so bad, and now he was finally going to do it.

"I- I am still a virgin." Victoria said softly as the tears started to escape from her eyes.

"You know I don't do vanilla sex, Victoria. You had to tell me." Josh said raising his voice even more.

"I'm sorry, Daddy." Victoria said as she raised her head even more to see Josh wide-eyed.

"Fuck it." Josh said as he plastered his lips all over Victoria's and kissed her endlessly. he picked her up and took her into the next room.

"Let Daddy give you a lesson."

A/N:Hey!! So i have been sick and had to go the hospital, but i couldn't leave you guys hanging! So i wrote this while in the hospital and just could find it! so here it is!! I hope you guys like it and vote and comment on it!! it's short but it's gonna get better people!! so patience is key!! and thanks for reading.