"Don't Tell Anyone"

"Hurry up with that before it comes." Josh said as he came out the bathroom with only a towel covering his private parts. He supported himself on the dresser as he retrieved a pair of Gucci boxers he had laying on the floor.

"Before what comes?" Victoria asked curiously as she finished the sandwich made by the five star chef that was working at this hotel.

"The helicopter that will take us to something I wanna show you. Will you come with me?" Josh said deductively as he grabbed Victoria's hand and kissed the balm knuckles of hers. Victoria wasn't sure whether she wanted to go or not. She barely even knew Josh to even go to places she didn't know of.

"Sure." Victoria said as she put her food  on the drawer next to her, and got up to find her clothes.

"Your clothes are in the living room next door." Josh said as he proceeded to go back again to the bathroom. Victoria walked into the next room to her clothes neatly laid Orr the couch. They seemed clean and brand new, something she was amazed since she had these clothes for over a year now. Victoria stripped off the lace gown she was wearing, and slipped on her freshly neat clothes. She looked herself in the mirror to see that everything was in check.

"Gorgeous" Josh said as he walked into the living room where Victoria was looking at herself.

"Thank you" Victoria said as she swiftly made her way back to the bedroom to grab her purse. "I was told that the helicopter is ready to go. So we should get going." Victoria nodded as she made her way to the principal door, and she opened it. She felt an utter relief of pain. Victoria didn't know why, but she felt like she was getting herself into something she knew was regretful.

"This way, V." Josh said as he signaled with his hand towards the helipad at the top of the stairs waiting for them to take off. They both got inside the helicopter and she saw that Josh greeted the man and he left.

"Wait, isn't he going to be piloting us?" Victoria exalted at Josh trying to stay as calm as possible.

"Relax Victoria I know how to pilot a helicopter. Do you really not trust me?" Josh said. Victoria wasn't sure anymore since she barely knew him, and she didn't want to jump to conclusions. Josh took hold of the wheel, and then rose the helicopter up and they were off. Victoria then started to pray.

~~~

Josh landed the helicopter upon the 34 story high building that amazed Victoria. The beautiful view that was now of Chicago."This is beautiful, Josh!" Victoria said to Josh as they were both getting out of the helicopter.

"But not as beautiful as you." Josh said as they both walked inside the building, Hand In Hand. She looked around to see a huge corridor that lead to a large black door. They both walked up to the door, and Josh took out the keys. The same keys she asked him about in the hotel.

"I need you to swear me something before showing you what is after this door." Josh said firmly before placing the key inside keyhole.

"Okay."

"Don't tell anyone."

"I swear."

Josh placed the key inside and twisted it to the right, making sure it actually opened. He opened the door to the darkness. Victoria went inside to the dark, and then Josh turned on the lights. Like a lightning bolt, her jaw fell to the ground.

"A-ar-are th-those w-whips?"

A/N: Well here is the newest chapter!! i'm having so much writing this book and i hope you guys love it so far!! if you guys have any suggestions you can always message me I always answer!! and thanks so much and please vote and comment on it!! and thanks so much for reading!!!