"Enlighten Me Then"

Victoria rose from her slumber as she saw that she was laying in a luxury bed. She didn't know where she was nor to scream for help. Her stomach was turning tables inside of her as she leaned her head down the side of the bed to projectile her vomit to the decorative marble floor. Victoria knew where she was now. This was the very expensive and fancy hotel that near her college. She knew by the fancy marble floor that many tourists would like to come and visit. The rich ones obviously. What she didn't know was what was she doing in this hotel?

As she threw the covers to the side, she heard a small noise coming from the bathroom. She scurried to the nearest door but she was too late. The bathroom door was pushed opened and she saw him. Josh.

"Where are you going, Victoria?" Josh said as his eyes opened wide and he ran for her. Victoria stood stiff as she didn't know what to do next.

"Why are you here? Why am I here? What am I doing here? Did we do something?!" Victoria started to ask questions from left to right. She didn't Josh was the one that brought her here, and that they both shared the room.

"You called me yesterday. You sounded drunk so i decided to go get you from the party. You were super drunk, so i took you to the nearest hotel." Josh said nervously. There was something about this girl that made Josh crazy. He just didn't what yet.

"And the closest hotel was this fancy one, huh?" Victoria said mockingly.

"Don't give me that bitchy attitude because i could've yet you there outside for someone to just come up and rape you!" Josh screamed at Victoria. She felt his irritation was growing so he she dragged her down.

"I'm sorry Victoria. It's just that I've been so stressed out lately, and this is just more to the platter." Josh said as he got up from the bed Victoria laid silently.

"What are those keys you have there for?" Victoria said as she pointed for keys that were seemed hidden away from the stacks of cards and magazines.

"Don't worry about those keys." Josh said with a stern look right at her.

"But what are they used for? Please tell me." Victoria pleaded to Josh to tell her. But it was no use.

"You wouldn't understand."

"Enlighten me then."

Josh looked more closely at Victoria after she said that. He  She clearly was asking for it wasn't she?, Thought Josh.

"Breakfast should be up any time soon. I'm going to go take a shower." Josh said as he stripped off his clothes in front of her. Exposing his V-line and muscular body. Victoria couldn't fight but to bite her lip as he swiftly went into the bathroom one more time.

"What is he doing to me?" Victoria said as she let herself drop to nice marble floor.

A/N: Hey so new chapter you guys really wanted and asked for it so here it is!! just a cute little filter to an even bigger chapter coming maybe next week or even earlier so remember to add my story to your library to get those notifs! anyways, thanks for reading it and make sure to comment and vote on it!! and see you next time!