"Fuck Me"

victoria rushed quickly to her dorm that was five minutes away from the coffee shop. Victoria wasn't allowed to got hat far away from her college since it was the rules. she swiftly made her way to her room, 69B, and opened the door to see a variety of clothes and accessories flying throughout the room.

"Oh Victoria, You're here! it's so good that you are here now because I'm going crazy! please help me pick something out?' Jaclyn pleaded to Victoria as she got on her knees. Victoria took a deep breath and exhaled. She started looking through the clothes around her and jaclyn started smiling as she knew as always, her friend will help her in her dilemma. In the end, she found a red lace dress with black stockings with black 4-inch heels for her friend. Victoria slipped on a black strapless lace dress with black stockings and 5-inch heels. They were now ready for the dorm party.

Victoria was on the hunt for a boyfriend. Victoria never had the experience of having one in her whole life, and she sure as hell wasn't going to die alone with a pair of cats like in the movies. She needed to find someone that she liked. She knew that it wasn't gonna be easy, but it wasn't impossible. Victoria throughout the whole dorm party had Josh in her mind. She would go shot by shot still thinking about him. The way his eyes glimmered every time he smiled. That smile. The smile that could shine a whole football stadium. And that confidence that he had. To victoria, he was the sexiest man alive. She wanted to see him again. she remembered then she had his phone number.

Victoria grabbed her phone that was lodged inside her Coach purse and dialed the number. It ringed for about 3 times when she could hear the soft, angelic voice again for the second time.

"It's 3:00 AM in the morning, so you must be calling me because you cured cancer!" Josh said groggily and furious.

"I-I'm sorry."

"Victoria! What's wrong? Did something happen?"

"No-No, nothing happened," Victoria said quietly.

"I'm coming for you." And with that, Josh hung up the call and left Victoria very confused. What did he mean by come for you? Victoria thought. Well, she couldn't think that much since she was dead ass drunk next to the bar. She didn't even know where her friend was and she decided to go search for her.

After half an hour of no Jaclyn, Victoria went outside to get some fresh air. She loved the smell of the pine trees that circulated around her as the sweet smell of alcohol caressed her nose. She was in college all right. She felt as if this was her one true home. Victoria could see a black BMW that was getting closer and closer to her by the second. She didn't know anyone who could own this car but-

"Josh?"

"Victoria, you're here. Come with me." Josh said as he grabbed from behind from her hips. Victoria could see his bulge popping out as his sweaty sweatpants were in the way of what she wanted to see.

Josh could smell the alcohol from her lips as it escaped every time she breathed out.

"God you smell so fucking bad. How dare you baby girl?" Josh said as he brought her down to where his car was. Victoria turned around to spat two words at Josh.

"Fuck me"

At that moment Victoria vomited all over Josh's newly bought Louis Vuitton shoes. Josh cursed under his breath as he placed Victoria inside his car and cleaned up his shoes.

"Soon I will baby girl. soon I will." Josh said under his breath as he went back to the drivers seat and drove to the nearest hotel.

A/N: so here is chapter 2 hope you like it and please vote on it and comment cause I do respond and see you next time!!