"Kiss Me..."

"Yes Daddy!" Victoria screamed as she felt his long, coarse cock push deeper and deeper inside of her. She felt his breath getting heavier and heavier as he pushed himself on top of her, making her feel the cock inside of her even more pleasurable. 

"Kiss me baby girl" said Josh as he licked her cheek while she positioned herself to take it all in. Victoria was scared of this being her first time, and maybe even being her last. She felt so pressured before into having sex with her ex boyfriend, but she never wanted to go all the way. She was always afraid.

Afraid.

Afraid. 

Of what others would say. Of what her parents would say. 

Josh kissed her passionately as they interlocked lips and began to moan in pleasure. 

"Oh, Josh!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"What's my name, bitch?!" josh replied as he pulled at her hair. Victoria ever knew she liked that. 

"Daddy! Daddy!" she said while the pain mixed with her pleasure. She wondered of all the times she felt this way. A euphoric feeling of ecstasy and Josh could get her to feel this way. Josh moaned loudly as he came all inside of her. Victoria jumped at the hot ooze inside of her, making it's way down her legs.  

Victoria was happy.

She made Daddy happy. 

And that's all she wanted to do for the rest of her life. 

~~~

Wowzers! so yeahh im back yall and this is so small and sweet since yall been waiting so long but yeah!! i love you guys so so much and i'm not giving up on this!! Have a great morning, afternoon, evening, and night yall!