"Read The Contract"

"This isn't real." Victoria said as she passed beside the walls of whips, butt plugs, face masks, and different types of rope, all neatly placed in one side of the room. "How can you have all this here?" Victoria asked Josh as she grabbed an item that seem like nipple clamps.

"This is my red room. My room where I can do anything to my submissive." Josh said as he took the nipple clamps away from her.

"Submissive?" Victoria said.

"Yes. A submissive. Someone who is ready to conform to the will of others." Josh said to Victoria, who scratched her head at what he said.

"If you were my submissive, you would basically be my bitch, Victoria." Josh said as he closed the door to the red room. Victoria froze in shock. Submissive? This was all new to her, and she needed to know more.

"You must be asking yourself why I brought you here." Josh said as he sat in one of the leather chairs.

"I brought you here because, I want you to be my submissive." Josh said as he starting scavenging through the black sleek dresser next to the chair. Inside, he took out a 34-page contract for Victoria.

"Read the contract. I want you to tell me what you think after you read it. But please, for me, Accept. Take all the time you want. You have my number, just text me when you are ready to discuss and we can set up an interview."

"Okay." Victoria said as she took the contract from his hands and then decided to leave the room. She took everything in and it was too much for her. She knew she was gonna get herself into something with this man. She Just knew it. But how was she gonna get out of this one? Or did she really want to be his sub?

"Bye Josh."

"Bye V"

Then she was taken back to the helicopter by another pilot and she was sent back home.The whole ride there she kept rereading the contract over and over again.

"I'm gonna do it."

A/N: hey!! so here is the newest chapter quick little filler for the next chapter where believe me, will get a little hot! so yeah please vote and comment on it!! and thanks so much for reading!