1. You are everywhere

Chapter 1 - You are everywhere

I can feel the sunlight poking through my skin. It has a comfortable warmth, but it requires you to get up. I lazily sat on my bed with my feet dangling at the edge. I look out the window. The birds flying, the sun so bright, the leaves of the maple tree beside the house are swaying with the wind. Oh what a wonderful weather. I smiled.

I stood up, felt the floors so cold. It gives me a fuzzy feeling so I ran to the bathroom and set the tub with warm water. As I took a bath, I daydreamed.

After bathing, I walked to my walk-in closet and choose my outfit for the day. I took the white long sleeve button up shirt, and the charcoal colored Kiton tux, and my Rolex watch. After dressing up, I grabbed my suitcase and picked up my car keys on the fishbowl placed at the coffee table beside my sofa.

I walk to my garage, I get inside of my black Lamborghini Avantador, which is Nini by the way. Isn't a cool name? I drove through the city and stopped by at the café nearby my office.

As I walk in, I can hear the melodious voice of the little owl eyed owner chatting with his beloved employees. He's so adorable. I went to the counter to order my coffee.

"Goodmorning, Jongin! Mocha frappe with extra milk and whip cream?" The owl eyed owner inquired flashing a sweet heart shaped smile.

"You know me very well Kyungsoo." I smiled. "And please give me some bagel and cream cheese, please."

"My pleasure. Anything more?"

"That's all." I said.

"Okay!"

I watched him as he shout my order to the barista at the back.

"Katie! One mocha frappe for Jong!"

"Got it!" Katie said while flashing a thumb.

And he walked to the pastry corner to check the stocks with Ruth, his pastry chef who has the same eyes as him.

I sat at the table near the counter beside the window so I can watch him conversing with the costumers getting their orders, and at the same time, when I look out the window I can watch the people passing by the pavement. Some rushing to their office, some strolling together with their love one, some are families having a family day.

I remember the day when we first met.

"Aiiiiish! What the hell!?" I said as the coffee was poured down on my white shirt.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry." The waitress said as she tries to wipe the stain off my shirt.

This is a freakin bad day. It's my favourite shirt! Why did it have to be the shirt to be baptized with coffee all thanks to this stupid lil' shit. I can feel the gaze of the other costumers lingering on my back, but I don't care. I want justice for my favourite shirt.

"Don't you know how much this costs?! Are you dumb?" I shouted.

"Sir, I'm really sorry." The waitress nearly cried.

I saw her name tag. 'Katie'. "Katie right?" I asked her with my not so friendly tone, because who the hell wouldbe friendly when someone spilled coffee on your favourite shirt?

The girl looked at me with a shocked expression. "Yes?"

"Get your manager, the owner..or whatever.."

"Sir, we can just sett—"

I cut her before she finished her sentence.

"Are you deaf!? I freakin said, get your manager here!" I'm fuming with anger as I heared someone behind me...