9. New Love

Chapter 9 - New Love

I took a deep breath and pursed my lips. Ah, Lee Taemin early as always.

I finished the last piece of my breakfast and threw it on a nearby trashcan. I sat on the bench next to it. I fished my phone from the pocket of my trench coat and read the message Kyungsoo sent.

I stared into nothing. I'll be home soon. I'll be able to see him. I'll set everything right. Just you wait, Do Kyungsoo.

My elbow collided with the bench's arm when a heavy hand slapped my shoulder and a loud "HEY!" erupted my ears. I held my elbow for dear life. Oh, fuck that hurts!

"Shit, Taemin! When will you say your greetings without giving me an injury?!" And the bastard just laughed his ass off. I just looked at him while caressing my poor elbow. When he finally composed himself, he sat up straight and wiped his tears of joy.

"You're the same old Kim Jongin I know. Oh, my good 'ol bestfriend!" He slapped my shoulders as he said that, muffled snorts coming out from his mouth. I looked around and people were giving him weird glances. I moved a little away from him. I don't know him. I don't know him.

"Ha..ha.. ha. Okay. Okay. I'll stop. I'm okay." I looked at him with a disgusting face. Sometimes he really is just weird.

"You know, I was about to run away from you. You looked really weird laughing like that. I don't even know what's funny. Did you inhale laughing gas or you're just plain weird." He chuckled and stood up.

"I'm just happy. Come on, let's go have some fun." I stood up and followed him.

While walking he suddenly stopped and I almost collided with his body. "Dafudge Tae!"

He looked at me and his face was different from earlier. This time he's giving me a face of a human, because he's not human earlier okay, and took a bow.

"Good morning Mr. Kim Jongin. I am your personal tour guide for this trip. I am very happy to be at your service."

"You're embarrassing. Stop that. Hahahaha..." I laughed my ass off with what he said. He stood up straigt again and grinned. He walked beside me.

"Hey, I just finished shooting a movie in Bern last week. You should visit that someday, oh we could go together! You must see its clock tower, the landscape's amazing too! Oh my god Jongin! Let's go to Bern together!" He's blabbering and I can see now that he's having a hard time to breathe. Too much excitement oh god Lee Taemin.

"Calm down Taeminnie! Wait, Bern... Bern... ah! In Switzerland?!"

"Yeah, Teuk hyung suggested the place and we were there for a couple of months. We should really go there Jonginnie, please... pretty please..."

"How about we have your bachelor party there?"

"Sounds great! Gee Jongin! I'm really excited!"

"Okay, for today's trip... What exactly do you have in mind?" I took a glance at him and he was wearing a warm smile.

"You'll see. We're almost there." I eyed him as we walked through the crowded streets of New York.

I looked at our surroundings. It's really different from Seoul. A morning walk on the streets of Seoul would be quiet and tranquil. But walking in New York had a different feeling. The noise was visible; from cars to buses, muffled voices of people chattering, stores opening.

Ugh. I sound like a homesick child.

"We're here!" I rubbed my nose that bumped on Taemin's head. He seriously doesn't know how to tell people that he'll stop walking.