2. Not in that way

Chapter 2 - Not in that way

What will I do? I'm too captivated by you, you who love someone, you who I can't be with. And if I continue, I know something may happen, and it's not good. But it's too late to stop. Too late...

Stupid Park Chanyeol.

And a teardrop falls...

Stupid...

My tears just won't stop from falling as if they have their own lives. Baekhyun... My mind's filled with Baekhyun...

I could be doing this all day but suddenly I heard my phone ring. What could she want from me now?

"Hey babo park dobi! There's something I need to tell you, be sure to listen to what I'm about to say word per word. Okay?"

"Could you just hurry up and get done with this shit noona, I'm actually busy right now."

"Busy with what? Busy crying over your oh so tragic love story? Lol what's with that song you're listening to?"

Oh shit! I forgot to turn off the player.

"It's not like that noona and just so you know, I don't need to worry about my lovelife, I've got plenty of girls waiting for me to ask them out."

"Gee, calm the fuck down,"

"Just tell me what you want already!"

"Okay okay here it is, just be sure to come home for tonight's dinner. I cooked something. Okay?"

"That's it?"

"Yeah! Work hard pabo!"

"Yeah sure whatever."

She's Angela Noona. She is really annoying most of the time and she has the nerve to call me pabo when she can't even beat me in 2048! Her name's pretty funny too, it doesn't fit her personality.

Well, I did everything I have to do for the day so that I could go home before noona drags me out of here. But, before going home, I went to Baekhyun's desk and asked him to recite tomorrow's schedule so that I could hear his voice and end this day on a nice note. Perks of being the boss, I guess.

The moment I called his name and his eyes met mine; I just know that those were the pair of eyes I want to see the moment I wake up. I want him to look at me and only me. I want to own him.

"Sir?" He said. How long had I been staring at him?

"Oh well could you tell me my schedule for tomorrow?"

"Oh! Of course sir!
You're free until noon. Then you have a meeting with Mr. Irie of Pandai at 2 pm. You have to attend the wedding of Mr. Lee's daughter at 4 pm. That would be all sir."

"Wedding? Uhhh... could you help me choose what to wear? It won't take long haha I still have to go home early for tonight's dinner."

"Me?! But why sir? I..."

"Cause I know you have a good sense of fashion." Because I want to be with you.

"But sir... I... Oh god this is embarrassing! well... I'm sorry sir but I have a date and I can't just..." He's too cute being shy like this but it still stings.

"Don't worry Baekhyun, I'll just ask Kyungsoo instead. I think you should go now too. She might be waiting for you already."

"I'm really sorry sir." Cute.

"Enjoy your date." Lie...

Ending the day on a nice note? This isn't a good way to end my day at all. How foolish of me to think that I could be with you outside this office? I can only dream of waking up beside him every morning because he's not mine, he belongs to her, to Taeyeon.