10. Tenerife Sea

Chapter 10 - Tenerife Sea

Tonight is the grand ball of the known people of Seoul who is in business. I slept early last night so I won't look tired today. My ash black suit is all checked, partnered with my button up shirt with the collar that has gold triangular pieces at the end for a touch of elegance.

I will go with Baekyun later because, ofcourse, he's my secretary. And secretaries are very important in those events. So I also bought him a suit. A black suit with leather collar and a button up shirt partnered with grey tie. I personally chose that for him because I can imaginehow his white complexion willstand out with a dark coulored suit.

I texted him to ask if he received the parcel.

To: Baekhyun

Received the suit? :)

In a minute I already received a reply.

From: Baekhyun

Yes, Mr. Park. Thankyou very much. Just get the payment from my salary.

To: Baekhyun

Yah! I told you, you don't have to pay it. I'm the one who insisted that you need to have a new suit so it's okay. And I'm not boasting but realtalk, you need to give me your three full salary to pay this, the transportation of the parcel is an exemption.

The tailored suits are from Italy. It is made by Huang Zitao, a Chinese designer who is now residing in Italy. He has been my personal designer for years. And he's not just a designer for me, he's also a friend. We met during college when my mom had a visitor from China. He's the only son of my mother's friend that is also a designer but for interior designing. His mother is the one who designed our house, that's why Huang family is very close to the Parks.

From: Baekhyun

Now I feel bad. Well, I'm sure it is very expensive. Just from the leather I can hear "Cha ching cha chings"

To: Baekhyun

Don't feel bad. You're my secretary so if I want to look good, I need you to look good too because, again, you're my secretary. Okay? :)

Actually, I underwent a lot of stress in convincing him to have a new suit. Ohhh... the struggle is real I'm telling you.

"Baek, can you just listen to me?" I massaged my temple and closed my eyes because of my frustration.

"Listen to you? Oh my gosh Mr. Park! That costs a lot and I'll just wear it for what?! FOR AN HOUR!!! So no. N-O!" Making "X"s in the air to support his disagreement.

He shouted. Really, believe me he shouted at me. And don't forget, we're at Zitao's boutique in Gangnam, we're in front of his secretary who came from Italy just to get our measurements. I'll die in embarrassment if Zitao knows what's happening here. He'll laugh his ass of for sure.

"Ehem." I cleared my throat. I need to put up the "boss" card. "Please remember that I'm your boss. And what your boss tells you, you should do. And what your boss wants, you still need to do." I said in a stern voice.

I can see he cowered so I'm sure the "boss" card worked. I knew it! Hahahaha. I smirked.

"B-but.." He stuttered.

"No but's Mr. Byun Baekhyun, so go there and let her get your measurements we don't have much time."

"Okay..." He whispered but enough for me to hear.