Episode 1 Mario's Situation

While Mario was cleaning up some pink goop on the airstrip, Cody felt something strange. 

''What's this weird feeling? It feels like my heart is slowing down.'' Cody said. 

Cody's heartbeat suddenly started to slow down all of the sudden and he quickly pressed against his heart trying to figure out why it was slowing down.

''Cody you ok?'' Martin asked.

''Yeah, I'm ok.'' Cody said.

Cody didn't want to make anyone concerned, he wasn't trying to make anyone panic since they've all been through so much in the past few days. Mario meanwhile cause a small pink monster come out of the goop and it was growing at him when he sprayed it for a long period of time.

''Woah!'' Mario jumped back. 

Cody and Martin caught up to Mario and stood next to him.

''Martin you ready for this?'' Cody asked.

''Can Kaitlyn ever beat me in a arm wrestling contest??'' Martin asked.

''I guess it's a yes then.'' Cody said.

''I think that is sad honestly.'' Cody said. 

The pink monster growl got louder and louder. Martin put on his gloves, one hand at a time and Mario put his hands on each handle that fludd had around his waist. Cody powered up his jacket and the 3 jumped at the pink monster. 

Mario sprayed the monster while Martin punched it in the face causing part of its face to come apart only for it to regenerate. Cody used his jacket to make his heart speed back up as he punched the monster after Martin. Martin and Cody quickly jumped back while Mario was spraying it in the distance. 

''What is this thing?!'' Cody asked. 

''I don't know but whatever it is has to go!'' Martin said

Mario aimed for the monster's mouth and when water went inside the monster shook its head in pain. 

''So that's its weak point.'' Cody pointed out. 

''Ok so now it's about time we shut this thing up, whaddya' think?'' Martin asked. 

''If you know me you know I love adventure!'' Cody said. 

Cody grabbed Mario by his legs and swung him around in a circle while Martin was building up strength right next to them. 

''Now Martin!'' Cody yelled. 

''Right!'' Martin swung and punched Mario in the face, causing him to spiral in a circle.

Mario quickly realized why Cody and Martin threw him and he aimed fludd at the monster and sprayed before he went through the monster's mouth. 

''Gyahhhhhhhhhhh!'' The monster shattered into thin air. 

The monster caused a huge dent in the ground that quickly fixed when it was defeated. 

Mario flew on the ground right in front of Princess Peach. 

''Mario!'' Peach panicked. 

She helped Mario up

''Oy, Ay, Ay, Ay!'' Mario said. 

Mario's head was spinning and he saw a shine sprite appear from the ground where the monster was defeated. 

Mario got up and ran under the shine sprite and quickly grabbed it. Martin and Cody could have grabbed it but they wanted him to do it since they didn't tell him about the throwing and punching. 

The shine sprite flew around Mario and Mario quickly threw out his hands and caught the shine sprite. 

''Yaheeee!'' Mario cheered. 

Mario saw some policeman with trees on their heads, kinda chubby and were different variations of colors like blue, red, purple etc. They took Mario and his friends to court in the island not far from the airstrip.  

*Bangs gavel* 

''Court is now in session!'' The Judge ordered. 

''As you are no doubt aware. Someone has been senselessly defacing fair Isle Delfino using some paint like substance.'' The Plaintiff said.

''The accused is charged with polluting our beautiful home, and yes, endangering our very way of life. Indeed, how can one not be aware of what is going on? Though it is daytime in Delfino Plaza our poor residents tremble beneath a veil of darkness. Expert shine scholars have determined that this darkness has arisen because all of our guardians, the Shine Sprites, have vanished from their gathering spot at the Shine Gate. The reason? It's quite obvious, this horrible graffiti is to blame!'' The Plaintiff continued

The plaintiff held up a picture of the person that people said drew graffiti. The person had a close resemblance to Mario.

''Behold this sketch of the perpetrator base on eyewitness descriptions. The truth is obvious. The guilty party sits among us. It is none other than Mario!'' The Plaintiff said. 

Peach quickly raised her hand.

''Objection!'' Peach yelled. 

''Overruled! I judge the defendant guilty as charged! I hereby order the defendant to clean this entire Island! Until Isle Delfino is completely free of his vile handiwork, Mario shall not be allowed to leave!'' The judge ruled.

 *Bangs gavel*

''Court adjourned!'' The judge said.

Mario sat in a jail cell with fludd on his back looking at the wall confused as to who could have framed him. 

''This appears to be quite a predicament, Mario. Data analysis verifies that the Island's inhabitants are indeed troubled by pollution. But the pollution itself is not the main problem.'' Fludd explained. 

''Mario you witnessed this object at the Airstrip, correct? It is a Shine Sprite. Shine Sprites are the source of power on Isle Delfino. They used to gather in great numbers at the Shine Gate. But, the graffiti incident has polluted the Island and most of the Shine Sprites have fled. There is no longer any power to support the peaceful lifestyle of the Islanders. It is most pitiable. The only way to ensure that the return of the Shine Sprites is to keep the Island from becoming any dirtier. The perpetrator is likely at work even as we speak. And you, Mario are being treated as a criminal. Tomorrow, we must do our best to resolve this situation. 

Cody, Martin and Spaz were at Delfino plaza and were looking around for anyone who could have been a suspect because they knew Mario wasn't the one who did this. As they were looking around they ran into someone very unexpected.