Episode 8 Telethia's Decision

Manic stared at Telethia awaiting her answer because he was worried about his students and knew he may need some help. His eyes were filled with regret and anger, he knew that this was all his fault for even letting them go on their own. 

''Please Telethia.'' Manic begged.

''I never saw you beg before, it's a little weird.'' Telethia said. 

''It's because I messed up.'' Manic said.

''This isn't a surprise Manic, you mess up a lot.'' Telethia shrugged her shoulders. 

''And I know that you'd be the one to help me. Since our oth-'' Manic was cut off.

''Shut up! Just shut up ok?! I don't want to talk about him. I miss him so much and it's because of you that he's gone!'' Telethia yelled. 

''Telethia, it was his choice as well.'' Manic said.

''No it wasn't! You made him! He would be here if you weren't so reckless and idiotic!'' Telethia yelled.

 ''Look I understand you're mad at me but throwing words at me like that isn't helping anything you control freak!'' Manic yelled. 

''Control freak?! I'm the control freak, how dare you?! I have you know I graduated from college unlike you!'' Telethia yelled.

''The college I went to taught me things I already knew, so why stay there? And the only reason you got into college was because you kissed up to every teacher that you met. Otherwise you'd be a lonesome control freak.'' Manic said. 

They both sighed at each other and face palmed. 

Maddi and her team were contemplating whether to follow Manic to help or not but Maddi had a strange feeling that made her hesitate to ask. 

''They are complete losers...'' Jen put her head on her arm. 

''They just need to calm themselves because there's always a way to solve a problem.'' Danny said. 

Maddi had an idea and smiled and looked at Danny and Jen.

''What are you up to?'' Jen asked. 

''Yeah?'' Danny agreed. 

''We're sneaking out to find them. We might be newbies but we're about to go to the 10th grade! I just transferred here but that doesn't mean I wasn't at school. I know how to use my powers a little more now.'' Maddi whispered. 

''Ok and that means?'' Jen asked.

''I just told you, we're sneaking out.'' Maddi smirked.

''I don't know about this.'' Danny said. 

Maddi quietly scooted out of her chair and put her hand out for Danny to grab it. 

''Come on.'' She whispered.

Danny took a moment to think and grabbed her hand.

''Fine.'' He reached for her hand. 

''Wow! I'm shocked.... you actually are rebelling against the school.'' Jen said quietly.  

''There is a door behind us that leads to a portal.'' Jen pointed out. 

''But it has to lead to where Cody and the others are.'' Maddi said.

''I dunno but we have to try something.'' Jen said. 

Danny walked in the other room and jumped in the portal without hesitation. Maddi and Jen stared blankly at the portal wondering if that was Danny that jumped through there because that didn't seem like something he would do. 

''Ok we seriously need to step our game up, he jumped through the portal without even hesitating!'' Jen said.  

''Yeah and I guess right now we need to follow him so let's go!'' Maddi said.

Maddi and Jen ran in the room and jumped through the portal and hit their faces on the ground. 

''Well, no more portals for me.'' Maddi got up and dusted herself off.

Maddi and her team found themselves in a village with 4 stone faces in the distance. 

''Ok guys, we should look around.'' Maddi said.

Maddi and her team set out to look for Cody and the others. 

Telethia and Manic were still arguing back and forth like a married couple. Telethia felt like she had her mind made up on her students and that she didn't want her team to get in danger only for her to find her students missing. Telethia and Manic quickly scoured the room to make sure they weren't gone but there was no sign of them. 

''You did this!'' Telethia yelled. 

''I didn't do-'' Manic got cut off.

''Shut up! It's all your fault my students are missing! Just for once can you just be normal?!'' Telethia pushed Manic out of her way and headed into the hallways. 

Manic stood there feeling like he heard it all before, he quickly went into the hallways and ran looking for Telethia only to find her sitting against the wall with her head on her hands. Manic sat next to her. 

*Sniffles* ''What do you want? Go head and say it.'' Telethia cried.

''Say what? That it's your fault? I won't do that! We're a team remember?'' Manic said.

''No we're not! Don't you get it? We lost whatever friendship we had on the day of our high school graduation.'' Telethia said.

''No we didn't. We lost whatever anger we had against each other. We had a teacher, he taught us everything we know, you and Scylin are my 2 best friends. Nothing can change that.'' Manic said. 

''I miss him. I miss us.'' Telethia cried.

''I understand but why are you crying? I haven't seen you cry since that giant snake almost tore your head off in the academy.'' Manic said.

Telethia laughed and Manic hugged her close. 

''This is a battle for peace and freedom.'' Manic said.

''Mortagus has had a lot wars back then.'' Telethia said.

''It sure has, we only experienced 2 in our lifetime, there will be more wars until this rivalry ends between the schools.'' Manic said.

''Yeah, we sure are lucky to go here right?'' Telethia joked. 

''Yep'' Manic chuckled. ''We sure are.''

''So, what's your decision?'' Manic asked.

''What? Oh, right. My decision is... let's go kick some butt!'' Telethia said. 

''That's the spirit!'' Manic cheered.

Manic saw hope in Telethia's eyes, something he hasn't saw in such a long time. He might have lost his students but he gained assistance from his bestfriend to assist him.