unknown

hey fam just a heads up thats Jamie's phone k bye :)

carter looks at me and pouts. "hey no fair,noah stop trying to hit on Jamie." i looks over at him and playfully wink at him and he smirks "see noah,she winked at me not you." me and carter then both bursted out laughing while i ate my fries "hey does anyone want the sandwich i just want the fries and drink."

carter and noah then both jump up "i want it!" the basaclly shout in unison. i see a small smile appear on hunters face,i feel my insides explode at his gorgeousness. i split the sandwich in half handing a piece to both carter and Noah. "Jamie who's this?" i turn to look at what hunter was talking about,my face dranes of all color when i see hunter with my phone.i quickly snatch it away not knowing what to say."i read the text,who is it Jamie?"

i look at the notifacation on my screen indicating i had a message.my heart stopped when i read it,the message wasn't really what scared me the fact that hunter now knew was it.

unknown: if you tell anyone i will find you,again;and kill you.

i quickly shoved my phone in my pocket. i looked at hunter with seriusness plasterd on my face."hunter you never saw that text,it was a prank from a friend it's nothing just promise...you'll keep it to yourself please." he looks at me and bites his bottom lip "if it's a friend why is it unknown?" i look away avoiding eye contact with him i didn't relize my hands were shaking untill Noah made a comment about it. "hey uh J are you cold,you can wear my hoodie if you want." i look at him with a confused expression,thats when he motions to my hands that i quickly sat on.

"its..fine Noah thanks." he then nods and goes back to the conversation he was having with carter,so i turn my attention back to hunter. he looks at me with suspence "your hiding something Jamie,i wont press on this topic but we'll talk later."

i let out a sigh of relief knowing that he wont ask me anymore questions about the text.even though he claims we'd talk about it later i knew pretty damn well i wouldn't talk about it so...i simply                       nod.