ch*35*Noah no more

hey everyone i am updating two books at the same time! its crazy anyways yes hunter after a long ride finally dropped the big L see you guys again at the end of the chapter *3*

*Jamie POV*

<><>3 months later<><>

me and hunter havn't talked for three months...its killing me in ways i cant explain. after that night hes been avoiding me.at school and outside school. meen while me and Noah where still together. i cant believe it,hunter totally pushed me out of his life...i lost hunter and he took a big chunk of my heart with him. i was looking for my text book in my locker when Noah came and wrapped his hands around my waist from behind "hey J" i grabbed my text book and gave him a little nod. Noah shuts my locker and turns me around to face him. "J whats the matter,ever since last month you havent been yourself.why?" i miss hunter...i miss his cockyness i miss his tough guy act i miss his arms around me and his smirk...i need to see it again,but i lost my chance i lost it i lost hunter.

its all my fault when he said he loved me why did i ask him to prove it! so dumb of me to say that to him! i cant take it anymore,i cant do this dating Noah when my heart is aching for another it makes me feel dirty. i looked up at Noah as teares streemed down my cheek. "J whats the matter? Babe tell me..." i took his hands and led him to the empty class room that was no longer in use after a certain incident i dont have time to go over. before noah could ask anymore questions i cut to the chase. "I cant Noah i really cant..its..i..he..we..." my breathing became faster and more ragged. noah comes up to me and starts drawing tiny circles on my back calming me down and urging for me to go on.

"We cant be together anymore." as soon as the words left my mouth noah quickly pulled away,confusion stitched on his face, "what are you.." i cut him off before he could finish "Hunter.okay noah its hunter i want him i need him and i lost him. Noah am sorry i really am i know you hate me right now but am sorry...me and him kissed at that party 3 months ago am sorry it just happened i dont know what was going through my head at the time and well he said he loved me and i didnt realize then but now i know...i love him to. I didnt realize how much i needed him untill now and hes gone!"

i was now in tears not caring about the makeup running down my cheek. i expected him to yell at me,hit me,walk out on me but...what he did was the exact oppisite. he took my small form and pulled me into a hug. after all of what i just said,he still cared. "dont cry J..i sorta saw all this coming. its alright am just glad you told me and didnt lead me on." he then goes on to wiping away my tears. then pulls me in and kisses me...it was a soft short kiss that told me this would be the last time he would ever kiss me. when he pulled away he looked at me and smiles "find him.get him back." noah gives me one last squeeze before leaving the class room.

~*~

we were now in chemistry Hunter was seated next to carter while Noah and i where next to eachother. its been this way since that party. he just stopped sitting next to me. i looked over at him...his gorgeous glossy grey eyes,perfect jawline,a strand of hair that fell out of place gave him a wild badass look. he was just to perfect...and i lost my chance with him. i remember that day when we tried fake dating. it was the best 

*flash back*

hunter:babe hurry up,i have football practice

i had to read the text four times before i got what he was talking about.i jogged towards my window and looked out,just as i thought a yellow camaro parked in front off my house.i hurried up and got ready i grabbed my shoulder bag and ran downstairs...almost falling...and ran out the front door not bothering to tell me mom bye of even grab breakfast.

when i got outside i opened the door and got in the car.hunter started the car but before driving of he leaned over and kissed my cheek "morning babe."i felt myself float yep it's official i would never get used to this feeling."hey hunter."he then looks me up and down and smiles "you look hot."with that he speeds off.before going to school he stops at Dunkin' Donuts.he gets out the car..a few moments later he was back with two white bags and two coffe cups.when he gets in the car he hands me a bag and a cup."you looked hungry babe and well,am hungry to."

i smile and peek in the bag,a pig in the blanket and two choclate donuts yum."thanks."he shrugs then turns on the ignition and speeds off.

this is gonna be an intresting month.

*flashback ends*

i didnt notice untill now i was crying. Hunter looks up from his phone and meets my gaze which causes me to quickly turn around. Noah whispers in my ear "go get some air." i nodded and jolted out. i ignored the weird looks and whispers from the classroom. when i shut the door i heard Hunter yell at the class "MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.GODDAMN SOMETHING HAPPENS AND EVERYONE TURNS INTO BUZZ FEED.NOW GET TO WORK!" i took a quick peek into the window and saw the class was now back to working out of fear. then thats when i see him,Hunter has gotten out of his seat and was now headed towards the door. when he reached the door and opened it,without thinking i found myself bolting down the hallway. 

with Hunter fast on my heels.

hey guys things are finally gonna go right! no more conflicts! theres only 2 more chapters before this book is over...its been quite a long ride. *3*

*gummy bears and fries*