chapter 20

hey guys sorry for not updating yesterday i had a school project to work on and did some erans with mom ughhhh it was boring...anyway sorry for any miss spelled words and...well byyyye :) btw thats not them up there just an example

my insides exploded with fireworks when his lips touched mine.as i kiss him back,it gets heated.he picks me up and sits me on his desk,with his body in between my legs he starts planting kisses up and down my neck.i let out a soft moan filled with pleasure and pain as he starts sucking on my neck.i put my arms around his neck as my hands gets tangled in his hair.his hands then go to my shirt and as he starts lifting it up i find myself panicking.he senses that and pulls away,he gives me worried look and then lets out a breath."you okay?" i look down at the floor,as i hop off the table hunter sits on the bed and watches me.

"yeah am fine i just...don't wanna be added to the list."hunter gives me a confused look,motioning for me to explain "you know...the list off girls you've been with...and then treated like total trash when done."hunter looks at me hurt...for a second he just sits there with the same expression then his face goes back to the bored expression...he put his wall back up. "yeah whatever." crap why did i say that?!

my phone then ding's so i pull it out of my bag to check who it was

noah:hey meet at wing stop bye <3

hunter looks up at me with curiosaty "who is it?" i put y phone back in my purse "its just noah,i have to go."hunter then frowns "don't leave lets...watch a movie."my heart swells,does hunter like me?why's he being so nice...i like him...but he doesn't know that so why's he being so nice.i was about to say that i couldn't but that's when hunter slides of his shirt,lays back and motions for me to lay with him.

i feel myself melt,this guy was so dam gorgeous i don't even think he's mortal.i stare at his six pack as i reply Noah.

me:hey uh i cant sorry Noah *hugs*

Noah:oh..its fine ig ttyl <3

i felt guilty for rejecting Noah,but my body had a huge urge to be around Hunter...its like i craved him.i slip off my shoes and jacket as i climb on to his bed and lay next to him.he then grabs his remote and sets his tv to netflix but befor he does he turns and looks at me "hey do you and Noah have a thing?"i looked at him confused "uh no i don't know why?"

as if he didn't hear me he turns his focus back to the tv and browses for a movie....

i swear he has secrets..