chapter 26-twist

Hey guys after this chapter there will be mixed feelings about certain characters,enjoy! :)

the next two classes went by almost fast,It was now my last class of the day and guess who I had it with Hunter,Noah and Carter then just to make matters wort I didn't have ally in this class!May the force be with me.

As I walk in the class I get a text from ally so I respond.

Ally: good luck in there meet me after school in parking lot!

Me: thanx n okay

Ally: bye <3

Me: bye <3

As I put my phone up I couldn't help the thought that came into my head...best friend goals! I decided on sitting next to Noah today so that ment I was also in front of Carter which was perfect because I wasn't so sure about Hunter you know...after the little text!

Class begun and Mr. Tate started his rant about how much of a grade our science fair project was. When he was done Noah whispered in my ear "how are you gonna work if your not next to Hunter...u know,your partner." I shrugged. The class then buzzed with talking as everyone where putting there thoughts together...most of the talk had nothing to do about science..or school!

I turnt around so I could see Hunter "um hey,am just gonna take notes so you can do whatever." He just puts his beats on and gets on his phone like he didn't just hear me. I decide to ignore it and get to work. Me and Noah talked half the class period occasionally engaging Carter in the conversation but not Hunter he didn't seem interested enough to care.

I started gathering up my papers getting ready to leave that's when I got stopped by Noah. "Hey hit me up with your number." I smiled and took his phone typing in my digits...Carter notices and asks me to do the same to him so I did...and I also added alleys  number in there to *wink wink*.

Me and Noah walked to my locker to get my shoulder bag.."Hey am gonna go use the restroom wait for me okay?" Noah nods and leans on the lockers as I head to the bathroom,on my way there I couldn't help but notice Hunter throwing a glance at me from him locker. It gave me goosebumps I don't know why.

I went in the restroom and did my business when I got out my heart for the twentieth time today stopped beating."Hunter what are you doing in here!this is the girls restroom!" He locks the door and grabs me slamming me onto the wall."Look I don't know what's your deal Valentine. But get this I have a rep to keep in this school and I will not be the odd one out off my own group why don't you aim a little lower babe you know someone your level?"

I felt a jab of pain as his grip on my tightened "like I said I can make or brake you at this school am the most popular person in this school and the high school down the block!I don't even go there..am a guy who gets what he wants so watch yourself or ill make your senior year a living hell."

I feel a tear go down my cheek when he shoves me into the bathroom stall and leaves. I say there for what seemed like forever crying and I don't even know what for! It was all coming back..the abuse it was all coming back.

I got out the staLl and cleaned my face before leaving the restroom. When I got back to my locker Noah gave me a look...like he suspected something. "You alright?" I nodded and walked outside towards the parking lot...that's when it hit me..I didn't have a ride home! Hunter dropped me off this morning!

I let out a frustrated scream which causes Noah to jump at my sudden outburst. As I walked farther into the parking lot I spot ally,I've never been so happy to see my best friend! I ran up to her and threw my arms around her,bringing her into a tight hug...which brought all the emotions back and caused me to start crying all over again...great just what I need!

Ally looks at me with worry written all over her face "omg Jamie what's the matter?" I shrugged and told a lie "I just...miss you so much..." I tried forcing a smile on my face but it didn't work. "No it's not that I know my best friend there's something wrong...i. can drive you to your house and will talk then?" I nodded.

I cleaned my face as I see Noah heading over to where we were."Hey I gotta go...talk later?" I smiled and nodded. He then does the unexpected he wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me in for a kiss..I kiss him and feel all the sadness vanish..leaving me with a big goofy smile. He then winks and leaves going in his car and drives off.

And guess who drives off behind him....Hunter...

!!Okay guys as the story moves along things will start piecing together...and betrayal! Oooh ....sorry for any mistakes byeee :)!!