chapter 19

hi sorry for late update i had an event oh yeah ad me on snap chat i will...message you guys my snap chat so yeah lol....btw that is a selfie Jamie took shes pretty right you guys will see her face farther on in the book byeee *hugs*

gosh what have i done...last night when i said all that i was really emotional so i didn't really watch what i was saying.i cant believe i said all that to him like...what if he tells the whole school.the man would find me and kill me....hunter wouldn't tell anyone he seemed like he understood...a little to much.crap its 7:00 am gonna be late if i don't get my lazy ass out of bed.

i went to the restroom and did my regular routine,since i was feeling myself today because of all the secrets off my chest i decided to you know...look the part. i put on a short high waste skirt,white laced crop top with a jean jacket over  it.i did a little execerizing with some bracelets and a necklace ally gave me.when i was done i curled my hair,put on my white converse and grabbed my shoulder bag.

when i got down stairs i ran into my mom,she gave me a warm smile...the one i loved so much."hey sweetie,look who got all jazzed up today whats the occasion?" i laughed at her choice of words 'jazzed up' like who says that anymore? i grabbed an apple and shrugged "i don't know am just...feeling really good today." my mom gives me a tight hug and kisses my for head "am glad to hear that sweetie,now hurry on your already running behind." i nod and head out the front door,when i got in my car my phone dinged...a text. i took in a deep breath...

Ally:hey were all waiting for you at the park hurry <3

i  smile and drive off when i get to school i walk over to where the park was,which was only a couple blocks away.when i got there i was greeted with a hug from Noah "hey honey-j." i smile as i remember my little nick-name i say hi to him,that's when i see it...carter and ally holding hands.ally looks at me with a giant smile on her face carter then walks up to me and whispers in my ear " thanks gorgeous,i wont hurt her i promise."

i nod and he gives me a hug and goes back to his girlfriend,i take a quick glance at hunter...gosh he was so stunning i need shades so his good looks wouldn't blind me.i really wanted to talk to him i didn't want him to tell anyone.he looked at me,and i guess he could tell i had something on my mind because he then motions me over.i walk and sit next to him on the bench."whats up?" was he a mind reader how did he know something was up.

i took in a deep breath and told him "hunter what happened last night...you cant tell anyone." hunter lets out a breath and shakes his head. "Jamie,it was personal did you honestly think i'd go around telling people?" he was right it was dumb for me to think he'd do that to me,i felt so dumb."sorry i was just..." he then shushes me "it's fine by the way you look gorgeous." i heart stopped,did he just...yeah he just...i think am gonna faint.

i quickly changed the subject..."hey were gonna be late to school." hunter then smiles "there's no school today...staff development we were just gonna spend all day chilling." i smile at him...that's it i knew why i exploded in the inside when i saw him...i liked hunter.

that's when my phone dinged.

hunter:what are you thinking about?

me:i cant tell you

hunter:tell me

me:why are we texting me your right next to me

hunter:felt like it

i roll my eyes and put my phone up."lets go." before i could answer hunter takes my hands and starts walking.i look back to wave bye to everyone...but they all already left to do whatever. me and hunter got in his car and he drove off...a few minutes later  we arrived at his house.

i followed hunter into his room,he then closes and locks the door.

"hunter why are we here?"he then looks at me his greenish grey eyes turn to light green.he the walks up to me and puts his hands around my small form...and

kisses me....