Untitled Part 13

isnt this outfit lit guys?

i woke up the next day to a text i sat up getting ready to see another unknown text from...him. to my surprise it was from Hunter...how'd he get my number?

Hunter:meet me in the school parking lot.

yeah as if i was gonna meet him.after having a battle whether to go back to sleep or not i finally got my lazy ass out off bed.i went out in the hall and made my way to the bathroom,just then my brother came out of his room.we both eye'd the bathroom door i already knew what he was thinking and,and i wasn't about to let it happen i was already running late. just then we both sprinted towards the bathroom door,i already knew he would beat me if this race was fair so i fell and pretended to be hurt.

Chris kept running,then looked back at me and stopped.as he made his way back to me i smiled knowing this would happen,he helped me up "damit Jamie you ok?" i let out a low chuckle "fooled you.",and with that i ran into the bathroom,locked and shut the door.a few seconds later chris started banging on the door "fuck Jamie really."

i try not to laugh as i brushed my teeth,not wanting to clean up any messes.when i was finally done in the bathroom i rap myself in my fluffy  pink towel and go back in my room.i open my closet door getting ready to the hardest thing of the day...picking out an outfit.

i finally settle on a flower patterned skirt with a white addidas t-shirt that has the same pattern as my skirt and since am not a big fan off heels i decided on some black and white addidas shoes. i gave myself a quick inspection in the mirror grabbed my shoulder and jogged downstairs. not wanting to run into my mom i skipped breakfast and went straight out the front door got in my car and drove off. when i got to school finding a parking spot wasn't hard today which was a relief. i got out of my car right when the same yellow camaro was pulling up in the parking spot next to mine i wanted to see who the car belonged to so i waited for the driver to come out.when i saw the owner come out of the car i just well wasn't surprised it was Hunter.

he saw me and flashed me a smile,i looked back at his car and saw both Noah and Carter come out as well,so the whole boy gang was here. Noah came up to me and gave me a tight hug "hey j" i smiled i totally forgot about my nickname "hey Noah". as if feeling left out Carter cleared his throat and we all looked over at him he turnt his full attention to me "uh,can i speek to you Jamie?" i looked at him unsure.why would the biggest player in school want to talk to me,yes i know i had to right giving him that label since it was only my second day here but from what ally told me it must be true.

shit ally,i was supposed to text her yesterday it totally crossed my mind...oh well ill tell her later. "speak to me?why?" Carter ran his fingers through his hair and put his hands in his pocket "please." i bite my bottom lip and follow him hesitantly,when we were out of sight of every one he looked at me with such intensity in his blue eyes i thought the ground was gonna open up and swallow me whole. "can you tell ally i uh...like her please?" i felt the world stop as the words came out off his mouth...should i tell her like i mean she's my bestfriend i dont want him to hurt her like he's done to every other girl.

i back away from him a little not knowing how to respond..."um i dont know carter..." as if he knew what was running through my head he cut me off and placed his hands on my cheeks "i swear i wont her come on Jamie do me this one favor she wont listen to me but she'll listen to you."just then Hunter shows up,he looks from me to carter,in the position we were in it looked like carter was about to kiss me.carter figured that out to and put his hands back in his pocket,he looked at me pleadingly i then let out a breath "okay fine."with that carter jumped up and wore a hug smile he comes up to me and kisses my cheeks "thanks gorgeous by the way nice shoes." i look down at my shoes and laugh.

when carter leaves Hunter looks up at me and damn i swear this boy stole all the good looks in the world,"can we talk now Jamie?" i honestly didn't want him bringing up what happend yesterday all over again. "actually i have to go i uh...promised ally i'd meet her in the library." he then rolls his eyes obviusly not buying it "then ill walk you there." i shake my head no "its fine i know my way there." with that i turn around and leave.

why does he care so much?