Mr.Rich

that guys is hunter's house ill show Jamie's house somewhere farther into the book bye :)

when i pull up in hunter's driveway i find myself doing a double take when i see his house.i climb out of the car making my way slowly towards the building i was greeted by a tall high iron gate with a speaker and doorbell attached to the side.i pushed the button and a voice of an young woman comes through the speaker "west residence who is this?" i  take in a breath and talk into the speaker.

"um..Jamie Valentine." there was a moment of silence,then the woman's voice came  back "hello ms.valentine,are you here to drop a message or see someone?" without hesitation i answer "am here to see hunter." the woman's voice then rings of relisation "oh your the young lady he was expecting am sorry for keeping you out so long,please step back the gates will now open."

i did as i was told,there was a loud buzz then the sound of the opening gates. i walked in i took a path around the pool to get to the front door,standing there waiting for me was a woman in an maid apron am guessing she was the lady on the speaker. "hello ms.valentine if you take the steps at the far right all the way to the third story then take a left down the hallway the first door to the far right its blue ,is hunters room.

i nodded as i made my way up the steps trying to process what she had just said to me.

*15 minutes later*

after making several wrong turns i finally made it to a blue door,i took in a deep breath and right when i was about to knock the door swung open and i was greeted by a sexy and shirtless hunter. without inviting me in or saying hi hunter goes back in his room leaving me to stand at his doorstep so i invited myself in. "hey Jamie." 

i wave at him and right when i step through the door she shuts and locks it.i feel myself grow nervous not knowing why. i then take a seat on his bed,while glancing around the room i noticed how neat and tidy it was to be honest i was...impressed. "so are we going to be brain storming project ideas today?" hunter turns on the tv and acts assif he didn't here me "you look pretty." the compliment hits me hard it was so unannounced i didn't know how to respond honestly

hunter must have noticed my expression because he then smirks "i think the words your looking for are thank you,your welcome." his cocky attitude was a wake up call.i shake the thought of being called pretty by the hottest guy in school out of my head and try to focus on the assignment "what are we gonna do hunter?" hunter then raises an eyebrow at me and does a half smile i roll my eyes at how dirty minded boys are,i know that sounds steriotypic but hey its true.

"what are we gonna do that's school related." i watch as hunter takes a seat next to me,i find myself inching away a little not wanting our bodies to make any contact what so ever.

hunter's smile fades,he then grows serious 

"what were gonna do Jamie,is talk about that death threat text you got in class."

i feel my heart sink,i totally forgot about him reading the text. before thinking  stand up and jolt for the door the same thought going through my mind -he-cant-find-out.