Chapter 5

(THIRD PERSON P.O.V.)

The early sun came out and brightly beamed its light through the window onto Naomi's face, causing her to stir around on the bed. She turned her body to face the other way but her eyes immediately shot open when she heard someone else's soft snores next to her. Her upper body instantly jerked up, noticing that it was Eric laying next to her. She was actually thankful it was him and not some random person but then a whole bunch of questions also rambled through her mind. What the hell happened last night?

(NAOMI'S P.O.V.)

Well obviously we got shit faced drunk, because I couldn't remember shit. I looked under the covers to see if I was wearing my clothes from last night but I wasn't. I had on a black t-shirt that came down to my thighs and just my underwear. Fuck! Did we have sex last night?! I quickly looked over at Eric with a confused expression before placing my hand on his shoulder and shook it.
"Eric." I called.
"Mmm." He uttered back to me in his sleep.
"Wake up." I told him but he wouldn't budged.
"E!"
"Hmm?" He continued.
"I'm not playing, get up." I commanded, more frustrated.
He smirked and covered his face with a pillow before speaking, "No."
I furrowed my eyebrows before fully sitting up on the bed.
"Man, you better wake your ass up." I stated, grabbing another pillow and hitting him with it.
He moved the pillow from his face and looked at me puzzled, "Are you crazy?" He laughed.
"No. I'm about to be though." I said crossing my arms.
He groaned, "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." He paused. "Well, the wrong bed, in your case."
I shook my head, "You're not funny."
He squinted his eyes and examined my face to see if I was being serious. He sucked his teeth noticing that I was, "Man. What's up Naomi?" He asked sitting up.
"What's up? I'm in your bed, wearing your shirt!" I stopped. "Did we fuck last night?"
He laughed, "Girl. Chill. You actin' like you hated it."
"Shut up. We didn't fuck last night." I tilted my head and looked over at him when he didn't say anything back.
"Did we or not E?"
He smirked, leaning back against the bed frame and just stared at me.
"I can't deal with you." I told him, as I pulled on the t shirt to cover more of my legs and tried to stand up from the bed but I was instantly pulled back by E's arm that wrapped around my waist.
"Hold up Naomi." He laughed once again.
"Why are you laughing? This isn't funny Eric.." I muttered as I tried to move away from him.
"We didn't do shit, aight?" He stated, smiling. "Now calm down."
I studied him for a minute before saying anything, "Swear?"
"I swear. You were just to wasted to drive home so you stayed here."
I let out a sigh of relief, "I don't even drink that much." I stopped. "Y'all are bad influences."
He shook his head, "You the one that kept wanting to drink."
I shook my head and looked at him. "I don't like you right now."
He chuckled, "Why? We didn't do anything." He stopped. "But I mean, we could if you really wanted to."
He started to place kisses on my neck but I pushed him away.
"Uh. No." I sat up on the bed again. "I have to go to work in a few hours."
"Call, tell em' you can't come." He said as he moved his body so he was now hovering over mine and placed a hand on my thigh.
He started to moan softly into my ear as he caressed my leg, grinding his lower body on mine.
I swear I felt myself falling and getting chills all over my body.
"Eric...Stop." I tried to keep myself from moaning when he started nibbling on my neck. "I have to go."
"Mmm. No." He started to lift the t shirt, his hands traveling to my laced black panties. "C'mon. Call."
I instantly pulled away from him and pushed him back when his hand started to slip inside them.
"Even if I call...We still not fucking." I stated.
"Why not?" He frowned.
"I told you before. I'm not a hoe."
He chuckled before he spoke, "I know that. But that doesn't mean we can't-"
"I don't want to rush shit E." I stopped. "I'm not that type of girl."
I wanted to so bad. Like, you don't even know. But I couldn't give myself to someone like E. Not just like that. I had to think shit through. He exhaled, moving his body and sitting back next to me.
"I'm sorry." I said.
He shook his head, "Don't worry bout' it." He paused. "I still want you to call off though."
He laid his head on the crook of my neck and wrapped his arm over my stomach.
I sighed, "What for?"
"You can come to our show tonight." He said.
"You have a show tonight?"
He nodded, "Yeah, it's the start of our tour."
"I thought Cube said it started in a few weeks."
"We leave outta state in a few weeks but the California tour starts today." He said.
I smiled, nodding, "You excited?"
"Yeah." He smiled back.
There was a long pause before I finally let out a soft groan, deciding to call. "Alright E. Give me the phone."
He grinned before gesturing to the phone on the counter next to me, "It's on your side."
I reached for the phone and dialed my work.
Once my boss answered, I started making up a bullshit excuse on why I couldn't come in today.
To my surprise, he was actually in a good mood and told me it was fine. I hung up the phone and looked over at Eric, "There."
He smiled, "Cool."
I looked around the room for my dress, finally spotting it laying on the floor in the corner. "I'ma get going though."
He furrowed his eyebrows, "Why?"
"I gotta go see a friend but I'll see you tonight E." I stopped. "Can you turn around?"
He groaned before covering his face again with the pillow, "I seen everything last night anyways." He mumbled.
I quickly took of the t shirt and changed into the dress I wore last night, "No, you didn't."
"Okay. I didn't." He stated sarcastically before he laughed. "You done?"
"Yeah." I said as I put on my shoes.
He looked at me, smiling.
"I'll see you later." I told him and smiled back.
He got up from the bed and walked over to me.
"I'll walk you out." He said.
I smiled and let him lead the way through his house and out to my car.
"I'll call you later, around 6 to shoot you the info for tonight." He told me.
I smiled, "Alright."
I was about to get in my car but was stopped immediately.
"Give me some love girl, damn." He complained as he pulled me to him.
I laughed and planted a long kiss on his juicy lips. I felt his hands creep down to my behind and gripped on for dear life, which caused me squeal and push him away.
"Bye, asshole." I giggled.
He shook head, smirking.
"Later."