Chapter 9

(WARNING: The following chapter contains strong sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.)

NAOMI'S P.O.V.

As the sun finally began to set, I still haven't been able to get up from the bed I had laid on since I made it home earlier today. I was just so relieved to be able to get to be here again, to lay on my bed, hug my grandmother and tell her that I loved her. No matter how much I tried to hide it, she had still noticed the worried expression on my face once I walked through the door and she immediately started attacking me with a whole survey of questions but I assured her that I was okay, not wanting to worry her. Every now and then the house phone would ring, interrupting the silence that filled the house but I ignored them until they finally ceased for a while. I didn't feel like getting up or talking to anyone for that matter. A few minutes later, I heard a light knock on my already cracked open door. Without a thought or glance, I responded, "Come in nana."
"It's me." I picked up E's high-pitched voice causing me to instantly sit up to face him.
"Eric." I mumbled, a bit taken back that he was inside my house. "What are you doing here?"
"Damn. Not even a what's up?" He sadly murmured as he walked towards me and sat on the bed next me.
I sighed, crawling to him and wrapping my arms around his neck, "I'm sorry babe. I just didn't expect to see you."
"Your grams let me in. You weren't answerin' ma calls so I just decided to come through."
"I was out all day running errands and shit. I got home with a headache so I decided to just lay down for a while." I lied.
It wasn't a full lie though. I did get home with a headache and I did lay down for a bit. He nodded and reached in his pocket, "It's cool. I want you to have this though. Just so you know when I'm tryin' to reach you."
He held his hand out and offered me his small black pager.
"I'm not taking that, it's yours." I told him.
"I'll get another one, here." He put it in my hand.
I sighed, giving him a smile and placing a kiss on his cheek, "Thanks baby."
He nodded, "Your grams said you got home looking...panicked. Whats up with that?"
I let out a small groan, rolling my eyes. Of course she said something, "E I'm fine. I promise."
"What happened today?" He ignored me. I don't know if it was the right thing to do, to keep this all to myself but I didn't want to start trouble. There was no telling what Eric would do of he found out but I know what Suge was capable of and I didn't want Eric in that situation because of me.
"Come lay down with me." I also ignored him.
"Nah. Don't lay down, get up and get dressed, we goin' out." He ordered as he gently slapped the side of my thigh.
"Where to?" I smiled.
"To eat." He answered.
"Eat where?" I continued to question him, something that I've noticed he hated.
"Man, just change." He told me, getting up from my bed and standing over me.
I gave him a playful smirk before sitting up on my knees in front of him.
"Dress me." I told him, smiling as I lifted my arms up like a small child and unsurprisingly, he willingly obliged to do so. He smirked as he reached for the bottom of my shirt and lifted it up over my head. He leaned down and started to suck on my neck as his hands fidgeted with my bra strap. Once it came off, he pulled it away from me and threw it on the floor. I looked up at him as his eyes fluttered all over my breast and bit his lower lip, causing me to immediately blush. He always made me feel some type of way but I loved it, how he looked at me. I laughed to myself, knowing where this was going. I didn't mean for it to go there and it wasn't gonna go there. As much as I wanted to, my grandma knew he was here and I know she would grow suspicious with her strict self at any moment and come check on us. Before he can make his next move, I instantly stood up from the bed, causing him to give me a confused expression.
"What you doin'?" He inquired, reaching for me. "Come here."
"I need to shower." I grinned, dodging him and walking to my dresser to grab some clothes.
"Foreal? You leaving a nigga with blue balls'?" He groaned, causing me to laugh.
"It ain't funny man. What am I suppose to do with this shit?"
I followed to where he pointed and saw his large erection through his pants.
I rolled my eyes and bit my lip.
"My nana knows your here E."
He scowled and fixed the cap on his head, sucking his teeth before going back to my bed, "Okay. I see you."
I giggled to myself this time. E was such as baby when he didn't get what he wanted, but it was cute in a way. How he got all frustrated and worked up. I still felt bad though, I couldn't leave my man hanging like that. I walked to my bedroom door and locked it before walking over to him. He just stood there staring at me as I leaned down to kiss his large lips. I started unbuckling his pants until they dropped to the floor, leaving him in his boxers, before I gently pushed him down on the bed. I kneeled in front of him as I took a hold of the hem of his boxers, pulling them down and releasing his hard member. He bit his lower lip, his eyes brimming with admiration and want as I grabbed onto it and started stroking it slowly in my hand. Eventually, I leaned down to run my tongue along his shaft before taking the tip inside my mouth and sucked on it gently, earning a low groan from him. I gradually started to take his full length in my mouth as his fingers tangled onto my curly locks. His constant moans giving me motivation to increase my speed.
"Fuck.. Naomi." He whispered in satisfaction as he inhaled profoundly. Believe it or not, I've never done this before, not even to my past boyfriends, but I must be doing something right. Tina always gave me tips when it came to these things and I didn't want to hear it back then but I'm sort of glad I paid attention to her now. I always thought inexperienced women weren't attractive to men, so I just kept it to myself.
I mean, E was my second, but he was the first I've ever went down on and things just came so natural with him. He is much better than my past boyfriend though, I could say that much. He's more experienced and more equipped, if you know what I mean. I continued to move my head up and down while my hand still stroked the base of his shaft causing him to gasp and softly grunt once again. His hand tightened onto my hair, guiding my head as I felt him expand inside my mouth. I felt his body shudder and his head jerked back, looking at the ceiling, in pure pleasure.
" Naomi. I'm gonna-" He moaned.
And without further warning, after a few more strokes, he released his warm liquid inside my mouth, taking me by surprise. I didn't know what to do, so I just quickly swallowed it.
'Guys love that shit.' I remembered Tina said once.
I looked up at Eric, seeing him breathe deeply as he licked his lips and smiled at me.
"Better?" I smirked.
"Fuck yeah." He laughed, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me onto the bed. "That shit was good."
I laid under him, lightly moaning as he kissed and sucked on my neck, "I love you Naomi."
"I love you too E." I blushed, kissing his cheek.
He smiled at me as his right hand started to tug at my shorts and the other cupped my breast.
I grabbed the hand that was fidgeting with my shorts, stopping him, "I have to go shower now."
He sighed, "But I owe you some good dick."
I laughed, rolling my eyes and got off the bed. "You can give me that later babe. Right now, you owe me dinner."
"Aight. You said it." He told me, smacking my ass as I walked to my dresser.
"I'll be back in a few." I said before walking to the bathroom and taking a quick shower.

                                   •••

"This place is nice." I told Eric as my eyes wandered around the big fancy restaurant that he brought me to in Beverly Hills. I examined the people and their lavish clothing, immediately feeling out of place.
I was glad that I wore a nice dress at least and put the effort in getting ready tonight. Eric stood out from everyone here and he didn't care what people thought of him. He wore his usual baggy clothing and continued to wear his hat inside even after they asked him to remove it when we walked in. I didn't care either, he looked perfect to me.
"Well, you nice. I figured I take you to a nice place." He stated, giving me his perfect smile and reaching across the table to grab my hand. My face flushed causing me to break eye contact with him for a few seconds as I looked down.
"Yeah, but I didn't think we going on an actual date, date." I told him as I fixed my eyes back on him.
"I don't even know how to take that." He laughed, "I got my collared shirt on, brought you to this nice restaurant, really?"
"I don't think they meant that kind of collared shirt." I said, smiling. "It's cute though. And you didn't take off your hat like they asked you to."
He shook his head, smirking. "You know I'm not. I'm not taking off my hat for nobody, I think they know that."
I nodded and continued to pick at my food before speaking again.
"You don't have to try and impress me. You know that right?" I changed the subject. "We could of gone to Fat Burger."
"To Fat Burger." He laughed again.
"I'm serious E." I smiled, shaking my head. "I love you, how you are, not because you can buy me a 50 dollar plate."
"I know that. I just figured I'd make tonight special since I leave on tour tomorrow."
Damn. I had completely forgotten about that. He was gonna be gone for just a few months but a few months seemed way to long.
"I'm gonna miss you." I told him.
"I'ma miss you. It'll go by fast though and you can even fly out there." He assured.
I nodded, smiling. I was sad that he was leaving but happy that he was doing what he loved to do. I was also scared because I knew while Eric was gone, Suge was gonna try some crazy shit again.
"You know what I was thinking?" He asked which caused me to look at him intently.
"What?"
"I've been putting this record label shit together for a while now. I was thinking, maybe you can start workin' there." He paused and met my eyes.
"Work there doing what?" I furrowed my eyebrows, confused. He shrugged his shoulders before answering me, "You can help me run shit. You know? Especially when I ain't around."
"Really?"
"Yeah. I think it'll be cool." He grinned.
It seemed like a great offer, it really did.
But I didn't know anything about the music business. What could I possibly help him run?
"Yeah, it would be."
"But?" He inquired, I guess noticing my hesitation.
"But nothing." I gave him a small smile. "I'd love working there. It's just out of no where. I need time, to like leave my other job."
"Right." He said. "There's no rush. Take your time." I nodded and we continued talking about other random stuff, enjoying our last night together but every now and then a beeping sound from inside my small bag would snap me out of our conversation. I tried my best to ignore it but if it rang once more, I would probably lose my mind.
"This thing keeps going off." I told him, reaching inside my bag for the small pager he gave me and handed it to him. I watched as he read the numbers on the small screen and groaned.
"What?" I asked him.
"It's Cube."
"You gonna call him?"
He shook his head, "Nah. They wanted to hit up the club tonight."
"You should go." I told him. "You need to celebrate these big moments."
"I'm celebrating with you." He smiled.
"You can stop by my place after." I suggested.
"It's sounds like you wanna get rid of me." He laughed.
I sucked my teeth, smiling, "I'm not trying to get rid of you Eric."
"Aight. Well come celebrate with me then."
I looked at him and thought about it for a few seconds.
"Well?" He continued.
I sighed before telling him, "Alright E. I'll go with you... We dancing tonight though."
He laughed and shook his head, "I don't know about all that."
Once we finished our food, we gathered all our belongings and exited the restaurant before finally heading to the club to meet up with the guys.

                                             •••