Chapter 10

(Naomi's P.O.V.)

Everyone immediately started to crowd around or stare at Eric from afar once we arrived at the club and I would occasionally receive glares from jealous females who wanted him. A lot of people wanted to be near him. They love him and everything he and N.W.A stood for. I don't think he expected getting that big in such little time but I knew he enjoyed it.
He loves his fans. He always had a massive smile on his face and would stop every time they asked him to sign his name on whatever object they handed him. He wasn't rude and never lost his patience. I was pulled back to reality when I felt Eric place his hand on the small of my back, pulling me closer as we made our way inside the crowded club to meet up with the rest of the guys, who got ridiculously loud and happy when they saw us.
"Yo!" Yella, who was clearly drunk, cheered, which caused all of them to look towards us.
"Well if it isn't the two lovebirds." O'shea butted in, smirking.
"Shit, we thought you weren't gonna show up." Ren told E.
"I'm here ain't I?" Eric responded.
"Yeah, yeah." Ren laughed.
Once I finally greeted all the guys, Eric and I took a seat on the booth as he ordered a round of drinks for everyone. I guess he was ready for an early start.
"So y'all ready for tomorrow?" Eric asked them.
"Hell yeah. That shit gonna be dope." Dre said, which earned a nod from everyone else.
"You comin' along Naomi?" O'shea asked me, I guess trying to get me in the conversation.
"No. I can't. I have to work and take care of my grandma, you know? It wouldn't feel right leaving her alone."
"I feel ya." He nodded.
"I'm really happy for all of you though. You guys are gonna kill it." I told them, earning smiles from them. After a few more rounds, everyone started to relax and have a great time. Ren, Yella, and O'shea all had girls on their laps as they continued to smoke, drink and engage in conversation with each other while Dre was dancing with some chick. He's the only one who ever really danced, even if he was the quietest. I guess he liked it. Eric didn't, he made that clear the first day we met but that wasn't gonna stop me from making him. Talking about Eric, he was already tipsy even though he didn't want to admit it.  I was currently sitting on his lap as his face was buried in my neck and his hand rested on my thigh. We were just enjoying each other's embrace knowing that tonight would be the last night to do so for at least a month. I softly exhaled before finally asking him, "Dance with me?"
He let out a small groan and pulled back, giving me a stern look.
"I don't know how to dance."
I sucked my teeth, smiling, "Come on, I'll teach you."
He of course kept on refusing and put up a good fight for a minute but he did eventually get up for me. As we made our way to the dance floor, which was a few feet away, the song Bust A Move by Young MC started to burst through the speakers.
"This is too fast." He whined.
"Just move your body to the beat." I instructed as I grabbed his hands and tried my best to move him back and forth.
I laughed, "Your so stiff. Just relax."
I turned so my back was now pressed against him as I started to move my hips to the song, pressing my behind against his groin and he placed his hand on my hip as he started to move behind me.
"This here's a tale for all the fellas. Tryin' to do what those ladies tell us.." Eric repeated the song lyrics into my ear, making me laugh.I don't know why he hated dancing. He honestly wasn't that bad. He was a bit tense but he just needed to get out of his 'I'm to cool for this' stage and it would surely be better and of course it didn't help that the rest of the guys kept laughing at him but Eric just flipped them off and ignored them the best he could.
"Ignore them baby." I told him, turning back around and wrapping my arms around his neck.
"You got me doin' some lame shit." He shook his head, smiling.
"It's not lame." I paused. "Dre dances."
"But Dre...he a little corny sometimes." He joked.
I giggled and shook my head.
"Come on fatso and just bust a move." I spoke the lyrics to him, smirking.
He squinted his eyes and acted as if he were hurt, "I ain't fat."
"I know. I was playing E."
"I got somethin' fat for ya though." He declared, pulling me closer.
I rolled my eyes, laughing and played along, "Mmm. I can't wait to see what it is..."
I hugged him, leaning my head on his shoulder as a slower song started to play. I let out a soft relaxing sigh as I looked around the club that was definitely more empty than when we arrived. As I studied the scene behind Eric, I couldn't help but notice some familiar faces standing by the bar. It was Suge's entourage again, the same guys that pulled me into the truck this morning and some others that I didn't recognize but you can tell they were all together due to their same body structure and fixed facial expressions. My eyes connected to the one I had elbowed in the face as he glared straight at me, never looking away, like he wanted me to know that they were watching me. My body immediately tensed up as I frantically looked around the club, trying to find Suge but he was no where in sight. Did he seriously have people watching me? I guess Eric sensed my nervousness because he instantly pulled away to study my face.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"Nothing." I half smiled.
He squinted his eyes as his hand reached up to caress my cheek, "Talk to me."
" E, it's nothing foreal...I'm just... I'm gonna miss you, that's all." I sighed as I laid my head back on his shoulder.
"I'ma miss you too. We gonna talk everyday though, aight?" He assured me.
"Yeah." I exhaled and turned to look back at the bar area, only to see all of them gone.
"You wanna go?"
I tried to find them around the club but I couldn't.
Was I going crazy?
"Naomi?" E snapped me out of it.
"Huh?" I answered.
"Lets bounce?" He asked.
"Yeah..." I gave him a small smile.
"Alright. I'ma run to the restroom real quick. I'll meet you back at the table?"
I nodded and pecked him on his lips before we parted ways. I knew that my 'stalkers' were waiting on the opportunity to get me alone so I quickly and anxiously tried to move around people to make my way to the table but as if on cue, I was immediately grabbed forcibly by my arm, pulled aside, and cornered against a wall. I looked up at the guy I had hit and at the few others who were behind him. I tried to push him off of me but it didn't phase him at all. He only tightened his huge hand around my arm causing me to cry out.
"Don't even try it bitch. Theres no one here to stop me from puttin' a hole in your fuckin' head this time." He spilled pure venom from his mouth. He really hated me and I knew if he could, he would of killed me already.
"What do you want?" I mumbled, scared as I looked passed him to see if E was coming, but he wasn't.
He then pulled out a card from his pocket and held it out for me to take it.
"Call this number when your midget boyfriend leaves Cali." He ordered. "Suge wants to have a word with you."
"I already told him, I want nothing to do with hi-" I spat but I was instantly cut off when he wrapped his other hand around my throat and pushed me against the wall, which caused me to hit the back of my head.
"Just do yourself and your friends a favor, take the fuckin' card and call him." He paused, "You don't want no one gettin' hurt right?"
I shook my head, struggling to catch a few breaths.
"Good." He slipped the card into my bra and finally let go of my neck.
I looked to the side and saw E now walking to us as he mad dogged this huge motherfucker in front of me from afar. Eric studied the scene before him and I guessed he noticed the scared expression on my face because he immediately came right up to us.
"What's up?" E rudely asked, stepping in between us. "You a lil' to close to my girl homeboy."
The man that was still holding my arm, clenched his jaw and got in Eric's face.
"Yeah?" He scolded. "What you gonna do about it?"
Eric let out a dry laugh before stepping up to him, "You really wanna find out?"
"Eric." I tried to pull him back but there was no use.
"Let's just go alright?" I continued.
By now, I guess O'shea and the rest of the guys were aware on what was going on because they quickly came to Eric's side prepared for anything that might happen. The man that towered over E let out an evil cackle before he forcefully pushed Eric, causing him to stumble back.
"Eric!" I tried one more time but once he regained his balance, E quickly rushed back towards him and connected his fist to the guy's jaw. Everything happened so fast after that. Everyone was about to rush towards each other but the guy Eric hit held his hand up, signaling his homeboys to stop where they were.
"Chill." He told them, spitting out blood before glaring back at E. "I'll catch you on the rebound."
He started to walk away but not before sending me a dirty look as well. I felt like I could finally breathe normally once he was out of sight. I looked over at E who still had an angry expression on his face as he turned to walk towards me.
"Let's go." He told me and the rest of the guys as he grabbed onto my upper arm and led me towards the exit. I knew he was mad but was he mad at me? I mean...he was hurting me.
"E." I called out but he ignored me. "Eric."
I stopped walking which caused him to turn around.
"What?" He asked, frustrated.
"You're hurting my fucking arm." I told him but he completely ignored me again and continued walking to his mint green impala.
"Get in the car." He demanded, finally letting go of me to open the door.
I furrowed my eyebrows at him and looked around to see a group of noisy people gathering around us and the guys. I let out a deep breath before answering, "No."
"Naomi-" E started but I ignored him like he was ignoring me.
"Aye, we gotta dip." Dre butted in.
I turned and walked to O'Shea, who was a few feet away from me, "Can I come with you?"
"Naomi, get in the fuckin' car." I heard E say.
"Aye, everybody gotta chill alright." Ren spoke up, finally breaking the tension between all of us.
Suddenly, I heard the sound of multiple gun shots and everyone in the parking lot started to frantically run away from the loud bangs. I on the other hand froze, looking around for a familiar face and finally finding Eric's through the running crowd.
"Naomi!" He called out to me as he pushed his way through. He stopped in front of me, his eyes connecting with mine except this time his were wide and they immediately fell down to examine my body.
"Eric..." I murmured as I felt my self get weak. I looked down to see what he was looking at and that's when I noticed the dark stains on my dress. I was bleeding...a lot. I slowly looked up at Eric one last time before my legs gave out on me and I went limp into his arms. I heard voices yelling for me but eventually they faded out and then there was nothing.