Chapter 15

NAOMI'S P.O.V.

"Tina...what the hell are you doing here?" I blurted out without thinking. She looked at me with a staggered and equally confused expression on her face.
"Well that wasn't the reaction I was expecting." She told me.
I was happy to see her, I really was. I'm glad that she was okay but at the same time, I was still mad at her and confused.
"So you disappear and expect me to welcome you back with open arms when you return?" I said, crossing my arms across my chest. She rolled her eyes, sighing, "I know, I tried to come and see you but-"
"Suge wouldn't let you?" I interrupted.
"No...I was just busy and got caught up in some things."
"Yeah, caught up with Suge." I retorted.
"Naomi, are you gonna let me come in so we can talk or are we just gonna stand here arguing like some little ass kids?" She asked.
"Did he bring you here?"
"No, Naomi. I got a car now." She assured.
I studied her whole image once more before eventually moving to the side and let her in. She looked...different and acted different. How she talked, walked and dressed.
"So? What have you been up to?" She inquired.
"Since you disappeared?"
"Yeah, I guess so." She rolled her eyes as she let herself fall on the couch.
I shook my head, "Well, let's see...I'm with Eazy now and besides getting constantly harassed by you're new best friend Suge, nothing."
"Harassed?" She asked, confused but in a more sarcastic way.
"Yeah...He wants me to leave E." I said to her. "He's basically forcing me."
She sighed and shook her head, "That man...I'm gonna have to tell him to back off."
"You're going back to him?" I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Suge isn't as horrible as you think Naomi. He looks intimidating but he's really sweet once you get to know him." Yeah, right.
"Well I don't like him, you should really stay away from him."
"I'm not here to talk about me."
"What are you here for?" I asked.
"I missed you." She smiled.
Suddenly, I started to feel nauseous and sick. "I'll be back." I placed a hand over my mouth and ran to the bathroom when I couldn't hold whatever was in my stomach.
"Naomi..." Tina ran after me.
"Don't come in here." I told her as I flushed the toilet.
"It's alright, let me help you."
"No, I got it Tina." I said, washing my mouth. She sighed and backed off, waiting for me to exit the bathroom.
"What's wrong?" She paused.
"I don't know. I just feel...weird." I stated.
"Are you pregnant?"
I stopped and gave her a glare, "No...Tina. I'm not."
I couldn't be pregnant. Maybe it was just stress from everything that had been happening, but pregnant? She put her hands up in defense before turning back to walk towards the living room.
"So...I actually have a surprise for you." She told me.
"Really? What for? You know that I hate surprises." I sighed.
"I know. Just take it as an apology." Her hands started rummaging around in her purse before finally pulling out an envelope. "Here."
"Tina, a sorry would've been fine." I hesitantly took it from her.
"Just open it!"
Doing just as she told me to, I eventually saw what was inside. Plane tickets. Plane tickets? Why?
"Tina. Whats this?" Only more confusion took over me once again.
"Plane tickets so you can go see your boo." She told me. "You should really go and surprise him. I could even go with you." Silence filled the room since I couldn't get one word to form in my mouth. I was grateful but I just didn't know what to say.
Why in the hell was she being so nice about Eric now? I thought she didn't like him or any of the guys and now she's pushing me to go see him.
"You guys need to spend more time together." She continued. I don't know but she was sure sounding a lot like Suge.
"Please don't tell me what we need Tina. We spend a lot of time together, you would know that if you didn't disappear." I retorted.
Tina looked at me, a bit taken back before looking down at the floor which instantly made me feel bad.
"I know but you probably miss him a lot." She mumbled.
I was being a complete bitch towards her but maybe she deserved it for doing what she did.
I sighed before murmuring, "I'm sorry. I just-" I stopped. "I do miss him. A lot. I've got so much to think about Tina but thank you. I'd love if you came with me. Just you and me, like it was back then." I told her. She smiled and reached in for a hug, "So it's a yes! I can't wait! I really missed you Naomi."
"Me too."
"Should we leave sooner? Maybe I can switch the tickets?" She asked, ecstatically.
"No, no. I have to make some arrangements first and it'll also give me time to pack.."
She nodded and grinned at me, "Sounds good but don't tell anybody! It's gonna be a surprise." She smiled. "I'll see you then okay? I have to get going."
"Alright." I sighed as we walked towards the door.
"Bye." She waved.
"Bye T."
I don't know why, but I had a bad feeling about this whole thing. I don't even know if I should go see Eric to be honest. Plus, I think I'm getting sick...But I did miss him though, like way to much. It wouldn't hurt to go for a couple of days. And Tina? I was happy and excited that she wanted to come along. But at the same time, something told me not to trust her completely. I mean I couldn't, right? She is sleeping with the enemy, literally. Or maybe I'm just being way to paranoid and dramatic. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.