Chapter 8

EAZY E'S P.O.V.

(Days Later)

"Yo E? Why you still gotta sell that shit for?" Ren asked me as he watched me weigh the dubs of weed on the scale.
"Muthafucka, cause I can." I told him. "I ain't doin' no other shit so I might as well make some extra cash."
"You should of got yo' ass to the studio the other day, that's what the fuck you should of been doin'." Dre butted in. I looked up at him and stopped whatever I was doin' on the small table in front of me, "Nigga, yo ass not gonna tell me what the fuck I be doin'. Told y'all I was busy."
"Busy with Naomi." Cube smirked.
These muthafuckas really gangin' up on me right now. I knew they were mad bout' me stayin' low these past few days. But I was havin' to good a time with Naomi that I didn't even care about it.
What can I say? I was really diggin' shawty.
"Psh. Naomi? You know E only out here fuckin' with these strawberry bitches." Dre continued.
I sucked my teeth before saying anything, "Man. Fuck you. Fuck you. And fuck you. Fuck all of y'all."
"I didn't say nothin'." Yella finally spoke up, breaking out of his own world. I shook my head and started cleaning up my shit, "Man, whatever. I'll see y'all niggas later."
"Foreal?" Ren asked, sucking his teeth.
"Yeah nigga, I gotta go deliver this shit. Y'all muthafuckas need to stop ridin' me." I muttered as I walked towards the door.
"You rollin' through the club later though right?" Dre asked and they all turned to look at me. "It's our last night in Cali, N.W.A. needs to show up!"
"I'll see what's up." I said, shaking my head as I walked out the door. I heard them mutter some shit under they breath but I ignored it and dipped out of there. Shit... just cause we a group didn't mean we gotta be together 24/7. I was plannin' on taking Naomi out to dinner after I deliver these fuckin' orders and I didn't give a fuck what they had to say. I wonder what she was up to anyways. She hasn't hit me up all day or hasn't been answerin' my calls. I was just gonna have to show up and surprise her ass.

•••

NAOMI'S P.O.V.

I haven't heard anything from Tina since the night of the concert. I was extremely worried about her. I tried to call but of course no body was answering so I decided to walk to her house since it was only about a block away. I knocked on her door and her mom came into view once it opened.
"Hey Ms. Da-" I started but I was quickly interrupted.
"She isn't home." She stated. "And she hasn't been since a few days back."
I was disgusted by the lack of worry she had for her daughter. I mean, I was just a close friend and I'm out here looking for her. But hey, that's what drugs do to you. I furrowed my eyebrows before slowly nodding, "Okay? Do you know where she is."
She sucked her teeth, "No. Damn. I think she said she was gonna be with some friends."
"Okay...thank you. Sorry for bothering you."
I rolled my eyes and turned back, letting out a loud groan before I started my walk back home.
I swear if anything happened to her...
After walking for some time, I noticed that a big black SUV started to follow closely behind me. Well, at least I thought it was following me. I turned my head back and tried to adjust my eyes on the driver to get a better look, but I couldn't see anything. I started to speed walk and impulsively decided to make a sudden turn onto a small street that was a shortcut home. My speed walk eventually progressed into a full on sprint when I realized the SUV had also turned onto the same street. I heard the driver slam his foot on the gas to catch up to me. I was afraid about what was going to happen to me. I've heard my grandma tell stories when I was younger about girls being kidnapped and how they never came back home. It frightened me, so I tried to run for dear life but the truck was way faster than me and within a blink of an eye, it had passed me and skidded to a stop in front of me. I froze when I saw two huge guys get out of the back seat and started pacing towards me. Before I could turn to run the other way, they already had me in there grasp.
"No! Let go of me!" I yelled at both of them as one of them wrapped his arms around my waist and the other man grabbed onto my kicking legs.
"Stop moving bitch!" One muttered as they carried me to the truck and threw me in, sitting me in between them. Once everyone was inside, the driver stomped on the gas again. I tried to fight them the best I could as they tried to settle me down.
"Let me go!" I screamed as I swung my elbow back and connected it to his jaw so I could get free. I tried to move over the other man to open the truck door but the one who was behind me, who I hit, forcefully grabbed my hair, causing me to let out an agonizing cry as he pulled me back to the middle.
"I told you to stop!" He scolded as he reached behind him and pulled out a hand gun, pointing it to my head causing me to immediately stop thrashing around.
"Alright. That's enough." I heard someone clearly command from the passenger seat.
As soon as the man in front said that, the guy let go of my hair and put his gun away, wiping the little blood that spilled from his mouth. No words could express how afraid I was right now. I was in a truck with 4 guys and I had no idea where they were taking me. I felt myself shiver and I tried to control my heavy breathing as I looked at who was in the passenger seat. His huge structure, bald head, and the big cigar in his hand gave it away. It was Suge Knight.
"Naomi, Naomi..." He smirked and put his cigar to his mouth, turning to examine me.
He started laughing when he noticed the man I hit bleeding from his mouth, "Better not see a drop of blood in this shit."
I furrowed my eyebrows before I questioned him, "What the fuck do you want?"
Suge Knight really just kidnapped me.
"I just want to talk." He stated, letting smoke flow out of his mouth.
"Talk?! Talk about what!?" I scolded, pausing before asking about Tina.
"Where's my friend Suge?"
"You're friend?" He laughed. "There's no such thing."
"I swear if you did anything to her I'll-"
He turned to look at me again, "You'll what?"
He waited until I said something. But I didn't have anything to say. What was I, a girl my size, gonna do to him?
"You'll get yo' punk midget man to come after me?" He evilly smiled. "You gon' call the cops? What? Tell me. Cause you doin' a whole lot of talkin' for someone in your position right now."
I slowly shook my head, trying to hold back the tears that started to build up.
"Just-" I started. "Don't hurt her."
"You should really be worrying about yourself right now." He let out another annoying chuckle, "Cause trust me baby girl, your friends good." He paused. "Im sure she's somewhere, in a huge condo, livin' her best life."
"I'm telling you, just leave her alone." I said harshly before adding, "Please. We don't want anything to do with you."
"But yet, she came to me." He let out a sarcastic laugh.
I looked at him confused, "For what?"
"C'mon Naomi, you're a smart girl. What do you think?"
There is one reason I could think of as to why she would go to him and that's for money. Tina always wanted to have money and to get out of the hood, even if that meant doing the most vulgar things. But she wanted the easy way out. She didn't want to work for it.
"She likes being taken care of." He added. "But you see, she ain't the one I want."
It took me a few moments to finally comprehend what he was saying. He wanted me?! What?? No way!
"You're crazy...no." I muttered.
"I wasn't askin'."
I instantly grew irritated and I let out a dry, sarcastic laugh, "Fuck you, who do you think you are? I'm not scared of you. All these other people might be, but I'm not."
"You need to stop actin' so hard Naomi. Before shit starts happening." He gave me a menacing glance that sent chills up my spine.
I stopped to rethink the next thing that was gonna spill from my mouth, "Just let me out Suge. I don't want any problems with you, please."
"You want out?" He grinned and signaled the man next to me for something. "Then get out."
I was confused on what he meant but I eventually figured it out when the guy next to me opened the door while the truck was still speeding away.
"No, no, no! Please!" I panicked when they tried to push me towards the door. "Please, don't." I grabbed onto anything that I could.
The more I begged the more Suge laughed at me. That's how fucked up he was in his head. I seriously thought they were gonna throw me out of the moving truck but they were just messing with me. He was using me for their entertainment it seemed like. He enjoyed having power over someone and he loved seeing them beg. No wonder why everyone was scared of him, he didn't care about anybody but himself.
"Just playin' baby damn." He smirked. "Calm yo' ass down."
By now, I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. I was so scared and I didn't know how I was going to get out of this one.
"This is a nice place Naomi." Suge spoke after some time. I quickly looked up and scanned through the familiar houses until I saw the one he was looking at.  My house. He knew where I lived. Where my grandmother lived.
"But you know I can give you so much more than this baby." He mentioned as he turned to look at me.
"Wouldn't you like that? I think that would make your grams happy, to know you got a real nigga to take care of you."
I furrowed my eyebrows and just glared at him. How did he know all this shit? Tina? Of course it was her. I was at a loss for words. After a while he finally gave the order for one of the guys to let me out.
"Think about it Naomi and remember what I told you." I heard him say as I exited the truck. I stood there dumbfounded and slowly backed up towards my porch, eyeing them closely until I saw the SUV disappear down the street.
"This game you in, this shit is dangerous. This life will break you. Only the strong survive. And let me tell you something baby, I'm winning this shit and those that roll with me, will be taken care of... So just watch yourself now and be careful with the choices you make..."
Those words that he told me kept playing in my head, over and over again. Was he saying me being with Eric is dangerous? And what game was he talking about? I slowly sat on the steps to my porch and finally broke down, crying uncontrollably. I finally understood that Suge Knight was absolutely crazy and why I was warned to stay away from him. He lived to ruin people's lives and he wasn't a person to fuck with.