Chapter 7

-"G-German, what are you doing here?"-I asked while getting out of my bed.

-"Sorry Angie, I just wanted to check on you to see if you're okay"-he said while closing the door behind him.

-"I know I asked that for a thousand times"

-"It's okay"I said while laughing.

-"and thanks for asking, I'm fine now"

-"Good"

-"Good"

There was an awkward silence until there was another knock on the door.

Violetta's POV

It's Angie's first day here so I went to check on her to see if she's okay and if she wants any help...

-"Come in"-I heard Angie saying.

I went in and what?!
What is dad doing here?!

-"D-dad? What are you doing here?"

-"I only came to see if Angie's okay, and I was just leaving"-he said and left.

-"So Angie"

-"Yes Vilu"-she said nervously.

-"What was dad actually doing here? Is there something between you two?"

-"As I said, no Vilu"

-"Okay, as you say"

-"Do you need help in anything?"

-"Nahh thanks everything's good, thanks anyways"-she said smiling.

-"I only want one hug from my lovely student"-she said while coming closer.

-"I can give you as many as you want"- I said while hugging her.

-"I love you Vilu"

-"I love you too Angie, I know it's been only one day but I feel that I've known you for a long time "

-"Yeah me too Vilu"

-"Okay Angie enough hugging for today"-I said while laughing.

-"Yeah I guess you're right,okay Vilu goodnight"

-"Goodnight Angie, love you"

Angie's POV

I can't wait to sleep..
Today was a long day and tomorrow will be longer as I have to go to the studio, today Pablo gave me a vacation so I can move in and tomorrow we will start Vilu's lessons.

Goodnight...