Chapter 15

German's POV

Now we're eating...
I hope they liked the food, even though I didn't prepare it, but you always have to impress your guests, and especially when there's a beautiful lady in the house, even though she's my daughter's tutor and she has a boyfriend...
I can't stop staring at her, and I think Pablo noticed it too...

-"Guys, 1 minute I'm going to the toilet"-Pablo said and left.

-"S-so Angie, how is the food?"- i asked nervously.

I don't know why, I always get nervous when i talk to her...

-"it's really good, i will say thanks to Olga when i see her, where is she anyways?"-she asked concerned...

-"Ahh I forgot to tell you, she wanted to spend more time with Ramallo outside work, so she asked me to give them a vacation. You know? when two people love each other, they do anything to save that love, even if you're going to get paid less because you took a vacation-I said laughing- I hope i find someone special-I said sadly.

-"Don't worry German, you will find someone who will love you so much and will take good care of you and Vilu-she said smiling and holding my hand over the table...

-"I think that special person is closer than you think"-i said while holding her hand tightly.

-"W-hat?- she said confused, then Pablo came...

-"What's going on here?