Chapter 8

Angie's POV

It's a beautiful and sunny day!
I just took a shower and I'm going down to have my breakfast and I have to go to the studio. I don't know how I will cope with this lie,it's driving me crazy!
The time will come and everyone will know the truth...

-"breakfast is ready"-I heard Olga shouting.

So everyone sat in their places.
German at the head of the table, me and Vilu sat face to face...

-"So Angie, how did you sleep?"-Vilu asked me.

-"I slept well Vilu, thanks for asking"-I said smiling.

-"don't forget that that we will start your lessons today"

-"Yeah I know"-she said sadly.

-"Vilu, don't be sad, you're doing this for your future"-German said

-"But dad! You know that I want to sing and take piano lessons!"-Vilu shouted

-"Don't raise your voice young lady! And I said this for a million times! No singing!I forbid you to sing!"-German shouted

-"you're so mean!"-Violetta shouted and stormed out.

-"Violetta how dare you shout to your father!"-I yelled

Oops! That went wrong...

-"German why don't you allow Vilu to join a studio, like that she can sing, you know she has a beautiful voice..."-I said to German.

-"After Maria died, I didn't want Violetta to do anything with music,since it reminds us of Maria, and wait, it's non of your busses anyway!"-German said angrily...

I guessed i talked to him in the wrong time...

-"Okay! You don't want anything to do anything to do with me?, So bye! I quit!"-i said without thinking...

I love them so much but I couldn't stand it when German shouted at me. I got hurt, and I thought he liked me, but as you can see, No, he doesn't like me...

-"No Angie wait...I"-i closed the door before he finished his sentence.

What will i do now?
I left my luggages at the house, so i have to go and get them anytime soon...