Chapter 18

German's POV

It was Violetta...

Me and Angie were about to kiss but my daughter woke up and we're in big trouble, great!

-"what's going ok here?, i here crying sounds and shouting, and now i see that you were about to kiss, now can you please tell me dad what just happened?"- she asked shouting,and to be honest, she was kinda angry I don't know why...

-"Vilu, first, why are you awake?, second, why are you shouting angrily at you father and your tutor?!"- I shouted back

-"D-dad, I'm so sorry"- she said while running back to her room...

What have I done...

-"I'll take care of this"- Angie said and ran upstairs.

-"B-but Angie what about what happened here a few minutes ago?!"- I yelled but I was late and she was already in Violetta's room.

I just hope i can be with Angie.I really like her and i think she kinda looks like Maria, that's one of the reasons i fell in love with her, and there are many other things i fell in love with her for that, like, because she's so beautiful,kind, smart, caring, and most of all because she likes Vilu and she can take care of her...

Angie's POV

I ran upstairs to see if Vilu is okay...

-"Can i come in?"- i asked

-"You're already in Angie"

-"Yeah I know"-i said laughing

-"Vilu what happened down there?"-i asked her concerned.

-"Angie, it's just that, i miss my mom,and I don't want anyone to replace her"-she said sadly

-"Oh Vilu, i know how you feel, and you know that your mom is with you all the time, and no one will ever replace her"i said hugging her

-"you know Angie, even though you just came here, I feel that you're like my , i dunno, like my aunt"-she said

-"ehm Vilu , why aunt?"- i said nervously.

-"Angie, why are you so nervous?"-she asked confused.

I think it's time to tell her the truth...

-"V-Vilu, I'm your..."