Chapter 23

Time Skip

Now, Violetta, German and me are in German's car and we're searching for studios...

I'm not opening my mouth so they don't ask me if i know any studios...

Just as i was saying...

-"Angie?, do you know a good studio around our house?"- German asked.

-"Actually ,German, there's one, it's name is studio 21, and I heard it's really good"-i said.

-"I heard that it's not that good"- German said nervously, and i felt that he was changing the subject.

Time Skip

After looking for studios, we went home as we were out of luck, but i really got disappointed when German didn't want us to talk about the studio that even Maria studied in it, maybe that's why he didn't want Vilu to go there, so she doesn't go on the same road as Maria...

German's POV

When Angie mentioned earlier in the car about that studio 21, I quickly changed the subject before Violetta asks about it...
That's the studio that Maria and I studied in...
In fact, that's where we first met...
When i first saw her, i felt that the world has stopped and there were just her and me in it...
I last felt that when i saw Angie...
There's something special about her, and have that feeling that I've know her before...
Anyways, we didn't find any studios, so now we're at home and I'm drinking coffee in my office...

Angie's POV

We finished Vilu's lessons, and i finished correcting all her papers, and now I'm really bored, so i thought to check on German to see if he wants something, he's my boss after all...

I knocked on the office door and went in...

-"German, what are you doing? Do you want anything?"- i asked

-"Thanks Angie, I have everything"-he said smiling.

-"Really, tell me, because I'm really bored and I don't know what to do"-i said blushing.

-"So let's go for a walk"-he said...