Chapter 29

-"I went to the studio that you will be enrolling in... And guess what? I will be your singing teacher there"-i said smiling.

-"Really?!"-she said happily.

-"yeah, and your father will try to find a job there, so we will all be there all day"-I said.

-"I thought that it's my time to learn something about music, although i know how to play the piano"-German said laughing.

-"Thank you guys so much, you're the best parents ever"-Vilu said smiling.

She already considers me as her mother...

-"You deserve it Vilu"-German said.

-"okay I think it's time for us to sleep"- I said.

-"Good night guys"

-"Good night"-me and German said.

And by that, one of the best days of my life was over...

Time Skip

When i woke up, I was confused for a second and i didn't know where i was, but then I realized that I was in the arms of my boyfriend...German.

-"Are you awake?"-German asked.

-"Yeah, I had the best sleep today"-I said smiling.

-"Don't worry. You will feel the same for a very long time"-he said and he kissed me passionately.

-"I love you"-he said.

-"and i love you, too"

-"Let's go to the studio today, we can sign up Vilu today"

-"yeah, before we're late"

Time Skip

Now we're at the studio, and it's time for Vilu to audition...

-"Don't feel nervous"-I told Vilu, when i saw her shaking...

-"What if I mix up?"-she said.

-"You won't, you will see"-German said.

-"Thanks"-Vilu said.

-"Now go on, it's your turn"-I said.

-"wish me good luck"

-"Good luck"-we both shouted behind her.

Time Skip

Vilu passed the entrance exam and I got my job back...Now the only thing that left is German's job...

The studio has some financial problems so German suggested that he can handle that problems, and by that, he got the job... The studio's director.

The good thing that Pablo acted good when he knew that German and I are together...