Chapter 14

Time Skip

It's finally time for Angie and her boyfriend to arrive...

Olga came and made us a dinner and left, i gave her and Ramallo a vacation this week to spend more time together, oh and it was Olga's idea...

I was fixing the table cloth when i heard the doorbell, it must be them...

-"coming"-i shouted.

I opened and i saw Angie,looking beautiful as always, and her boyfriend, i have to admit, they look great together but i think we will look better...

-"hello guys"

-"Hi German"-Angie said

-"Hello, I'm Pablo"

-"Hi Pablo, it's nice to meet you"-we shook hands.

-"come in"- I gestured them to come in.

-"thanks"-they both said

We sat on the couch...

After few minutes of  talking i decided to ask Pablo...

-"so Pablo, how long have you known Angie?"- i know it's not my business, but i wanted to open a conversation.

-"actually, we've been best friends , and we've gone to the same music school"

Music school?

-"Oh Angie, so you went to music school huh?"

-"yes, yes I did"-she said while smiling but talking angrily to Pablo.

Angie's POV

Good job Pablo!

Now he will suspect something!

-"so Angie, would you sing us something? Since Violetta is sleeping, oh and i can play the piano"-German said

-"Yeah, sure"

German and I went near the piano, i could see the jealousy in Pablo's eyes...

He started playing a habla si puedes which is a hit song here in Argentina...

I started singing, and the whole time he was looking at me and i felt something weird that i never felt before...

We finished the song and he smiled at me and we were in our own world until we heard a clapping sound... It was Pablo, i forgot about him, oops...

-"Bravo"-he said while coming and kissing my cheek, and now i could see the jealousy in German's eyes...

Love is so complicated...

Wait did i say that I'm in love with German and Pablo?!