Chapter 16

Angie's POV

I'm really worried and happy about the same time, and I'm confused , too.

What did German mean?
Does he mean me, or he's talking about another woman?

I would really like to date him, but you know, I have a boyfriend and I'm his sister in law, but he doesn't know that sadly, I wonder what he will do when he finds out...

Back to the present...

-"P-Pablo"- I said nervously.

-"Look Pablo, it's all my fault, i was just telling her that i still didn't find a special woman, so she was trying to comfort me"-German explained

-"yeah, I don't need your explanation"- Pablo said angrily.

-"Angie, don't you think it's late? Shouldn't we go home?"-Pablo said

-"But Pablo, we just got here"

-"Angie i have work tomorrow, oh I forgot , you live here"- he said sarcastically.

-"Bye, i hope you have fun for the rest of the night"-he said and left

-"No Pablo, wait!"-I shouted and ran after him, he was already outside...

-"Pablo, look, I didn't want this to happen, you know i love you so much and you mean a lot to me"-i said and tears came out of my eyes.

-"Angie, i know and i love you more, but i saw you and German, how you look at each other, and Angie, i think you love him so I'm breaking up with you, you can be together"-Pablo said sadly.

-"Pablo, no, I don't want to end it like this"- i said but crying, I couldn't keep it inside.

-"Angie, you know i want the best for you and I'll always, wait for you and i will be there whenever you need me, I love you"- he came and kissed my cheek and left...

-"Pablo, no..."- i said but he already left...

We broke up...
It was really sad and it was all my fault...

I went inside and when German saw me crying, he ran towards me...