Chapter 1

I thank Zeus when the plane lands safely. He never has been happy when his brothers' children, the children of Poeidon and Hades, are in his domain, as the reason why I'm so happy with being back on the ground. I could've always borrowed Blackjack or any of the other Pegasus, but I didn't want to burden them as well as the fact that it might look weird if I don't come off of the plane.

I am heading to Forks, a small town where my mum's best friend lives. I call him Uncle Charlie. I recently found out that Bella moved back in with him and was having a bit of inner conflict with herself after her boyfriend left her. I thought that it would be the perfect opportunity to get away from everything, as well as being able to help my cousin. I just regret leaving Percy behind, I know he has it just as worse and now I'm leaving him, but he does have Annabeth and the other seven people were call friends as well. After the second Giant war, the gods gave us their blessings and two wishes each for our reward in defeating yet another threat to the gods. It's not enough though, they keep making us do their sorry work, so that's why I'm here with Bella. I need a break so with one of my two wishes, I asked for them to leave me alone until I'm ready, so I still have one wish left and t hats the same thing with everyone else except the wishes for something different.

I look around the airport, hoping to find my uncle or cousin and, luckily, come up successful. I see Bella jumping around to find me and so I ran up to her and jumped on her. Since she didn't see me, Bella fell, but I quickly flipped us over so she didn't get hurt.

"Bella!" I exclaimed.

"Italy! I haven't seen you in years!" She happily said.

"I know, I've missed you so much! How have you been?" I asked her.

"I've been fine, what about you? You look like you've definitely had better days before," she replied.

"Yeah, I'm alright. I've had to face some tough walls with my friends, lots of arguing and fighting," I said, leaving the topic of her being fine alone for now.

Even though Bella knows nothing of my world, what I said was technically true. There was the war with Gaea and before that the one with Kronos. Also the two camps always fighting, but we've just gotten through all that. Nothing has come up again recently, so I'm happy for now.

"Hey, kiddo. Haven't seen you in a while, what have you been up to?" Uncle Charlie said to me.

I went over to him, Bella and I got up off of the floor while we were talking, and have him a hug, "Oh, not too much, uncle. What about you?"

"Just hunting, we've had reports of bears roaming around in the forest," he said.

"Really? I didn't think there were bears here," I mused.

"Yeah well, there's not meant to be. At least it gives me something more to do than to pounder over the ways on how to kill the Cullen boy," he replied.

I looked over and saw Bella flinch a little and look down at her shoes.

"When does school start?" I asked as we walked to the car my uncle drives.

"In two days," Bella answered.

"We can unroll you tomorrow, let's just get you unpacked for now," Uncle Charlie said. "Also, Bella, I would like you to socialise with all your old friends, introduce Italy to them and please go see Jacob soon. He's been asking about you."

"Yes, Charlie," Bella replied.

I don't understand why she didn't call him dad, I mean, I know she hardly ever got to see him after the divorce with Renee, but I see my dad less and I don't call him Poseidon.

We fell into a silence as we got into the car and drove to my new home.

I stared out of the window watching the scenery go by. Forks is a very green place, it reminds me of camp. I sighed. I'm already feeling a bit of home sickness even though I only just got here. Soon, before I knew it, everything around me started to change from the green trees to small buildings.

We pulled up into a familiar driveway, the gravel crunching beneath the car tyres. I saw an old pickup truck parked in front of the house and figured it must be Bella's.

"I hope you don't mind sharing a room with Bella," Uncle Charlie asked.

"No, it's fine," I smiled, "I've always had to share a room with Percy. It might actually be refreshing to share with a girl instead of a boy."

"That's true," Charlie laughed, "Bella, you go on inside, I'll get Italy out of the car and we'll meet you there."

Bella nodded and walked up to the front door. She unlocked and heading inside, turning on the lights, while Charlie opened my door for me.

"I cannot tell you how thankful I am for you coming around, Ally. It's been a tough few weeks," he said, rubbing his face with hand, "this is the first time I've been able to get her out of that room and her nightmares are terrifying. She hardly talks to anyone anymore and yesterday, I threatened to send her back to her mother."

I nodded, "It's fine, Uncle Charlie. I'd do anything to help you guys. I'll get her back to normal again soon."

Uncle Charlie hugged me, "It's good to see you again and I hope your okay, I heard you and your brother went missing for quite a while there."

"Yeah, but that's all over now, I'm back and so is Percy. We're okay now," I said, trying to convince myself more than anyone else.

He nodded, "Just take care of yourself kiddo."

"I will," I replied before walking into the house. I think I'm going to like it here.

-----------------

Hey guys!

This is my second book that I've started to publish, the first being a Merlin fan-fiction. I hope you all enjoy this story and maybe come back for more later on.

Disclaimer: I don't own Twilight: New Moon or PJO or HoO. All rights go to Stephanie Meyer and Rick Riordan.

-Dana