Chapter 4

The next day at school wasn't very eventful, but it's school, meaning its boring. The teachers couldn't wrap their heads around the fact that I have ADHD and dyslexia, they always tried to get me to read the next paragraph or whatever. I was glad when the final bell rang and I could finally get out of this hell hole.

I met up with Bella at her truck and we drove to the reservation to fix the bikes with Jacob. It was fun but I must admit that I felt a little out of place so I asked Jacob where Billy was.

"He's just inside, I'll take you to him," Jacob said, leading me to his father.

"Dad, you have someone who wants to see you," he announced to Billy, who looked up.

I recognised him and oh my he hasn't changed one bit.

"Hello, Billy," I said.

"Italy?" Billy asked.

I smiled and nodded, I remember Billy reading me stories when I was younger and playing with me when the others left me out of their games. I have always been a loner, except for Percy, but he's a social flower. I was surprised when I joined camp and gained all my friends, I still am surprised now.

"Come here and give an old man a hug," Billy said, holding his arms out wide.

I leaped into his arms and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you so much, Billy," I cried.

"I missed you to, kiddo," the older man replied. "How's things been? I heard you have gotten yourself into a bit of trouble, disappearing for a while there. You made the news headlines."

Honestly, as surprising as it sounds, Billy is the only one mum trusted my secret to, not even uncle Charlie. In return, he told me the Quileute legends. I was fascinated with the cold ones and the wolves.

"Yeah," I replied to Billy, "just fought in a war or two and fell into hell. Nothing too big."

Billy stared at me in shock and beckoned me over to give me a hug again. I started crying, It's difficult trying to hold in my tears all the time, all the pain and sadness that's gathered inside of me over the past few weeks.

"It's okay, little Ally," he cooed.

Billy patted my head and I started to calm down some.

"Jacob is going to turn into a wolf soon, won't he?" I asked.

Billy nodded, "Yes, any day now, I believe. Do you think you could look after Bella then? I know.You have a lot to deal with, but it will be a bit of a shock to her when she finds out, she fell in love with the cold one."

I nodded and gasped. My crazy, reckless cousin has endangered herself again. I am glad they have left, even if it is only temporary.

"I guess I better head back out," I said and Billy agreed.

"Take care of yourself, Ally," he told me before I walked out of the house.

I smiled to myself, I really did miss Billy and he always knows what to say.

I went to the shed to see if I was about to interrupt anything before the two live birds and laughed when I saw that there was, in fact, two extra people with them. Jacob was wrestling with one of them while Bella and the other bet on who they though would win.

"What's going on here?" I boomed in my commander voice that I learnt from the wars.

I laughed when I saw their faces painted with shock. Jacob and the boy he was wrestling with even fell over and I laughed even more at the position they were in.