Chapter 2

That night, I fell asleep in the bed next to Bella's. My dreams were plagued by nightmares of my time in Tartarus so I was slightly thankful when the screams of my cousin woke me up. I immediately jumped up out of my bed and into Bella's. I gathered her into my arms and whispered comforting words into her ear. Ever so slowly, she calmed down, falling completely silent as Charlie walked into the room.

He sighed in relief, "thank you, Ally."

I smiled and nodded, silently telling him that it's okay and he doesn't need to worry too much. He nodded back in reply then walking out of the room.

I sighed and held Bella even closer, I will protect you no matter what. I promise you will be happy again, you can trust me.

I fell asleep with that being the last thought I have, sitting cross legged and holding Bella protectively.

*~* next day *~*

I felt someone stirring in my arms when I woke up, it's the first time having a sleep filled with no dreams since forever. I opened my eyes and looked down to see Bella staring up at me.

"What? Italy? Why are you in my bed and why am I in your arms?" She asked me, her time sleepy.

"You had a nightmare and I had to calm you down," I explained. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you," she replied.

I smiled then heard uncle Charlie's voice calling up to us, "girls! Wake up, we have to go enroll Italy into school today and Bella! Didn't you say you had that girls night out tonight with Jessica?"

"Yes, dad!" Bella called out in reply, "we'll be down in a couple."

She got and I followed her lead, our backs turned to the other as we got changed. My outfit was similar to Bella's in the sense of jeans and a sweatshirt.

I raced down the stairs to eat. I don't eat much, not since Tartarus, but that doesn't mean I no longer love food! I saw they had my favourite cereal, Coco Pops; Chex! I squealed in excitement and turned to my uncle Charlie with puppy dog eyes. He laughed and nodded pointing out where the bowls and eating utensils were. I poured myself some in the bowl and happily dug in, shoving a while tonne of it in my mouth. I would love it even more if it was blue, I thought.

"Once you girls have had something to eat, we'll head off," Uncle Charlie said.

Bella and I nodded and she asked me if I'd like to come with her tonight. I nodded in reply as my mouth was still full of food.

After Bella and I both finished eating, we headed to the cars. We decided to take both so that after I'm enrolled, Bella and I could go and meet her friend straight away.

We walked into the building and found out that the office lady was actually really nice. I was able to sign up right away and am now due to start school tomorrow with everyone else. I am in the same year as Bella, even though she is a year younger than me, because of all that time I spent away from school. All the subjects seem easy enough despite my ADHD and dyslexia making things difficult for me. I'm sure Bella would help me out if I asked.

"Come on, let's go now," Bella said to me after I signed all the necessary forms, "You all good with the rest, dad?"

"Yeah, you girls go ahead," he replied.

"Thanks, Uncle Charlie. I'll see you later," I said, giving him a hug and walked out, waiting for Bella to say bye to her dad before we went to see 'Jessica.'

It turned out we didn't end up going shopping, but instead watched a movie called "The Dead Come Back" and I found out that Jessica likes to talk a lot and make things all about her. Our introduction went well and she seemed okay at first but then you get now, where she just keeps talking. At least it doesn't make things awkward.